Sign in to follow this  

New member from WI

Hello everyone, This is my second year riding on road, but i do come from a MotoX background. I purchased a 06 DRZ400SM last fall, I have a few mods on it already such as a Ice Cube cylinder, CP 455 piston, Hot Cams, Full Head port and polish, and a Full exhaust. I believed that It Dyno's at 46whp with the super trap off. Other mods include gearing the front sprocket up one and the addition of a 07 rmz250 front feder. Not much else. Ill try to post pics up sometime however, I am camera-less as off now. Its Nice to find Thumper forum that is specifically for our bikes. I travel all around WI so mabey I could meet up with some of you...

Do you plan on doing track days with it? If so, I'll definitely see you :)

In Shawno WI they have a shifter kart track that they host track days at for SM's I was thinking about race prep'ing my bike and take it to the track for a few days this summer. Otherwise I was going to look into Black hawk farms to see if they had any supermoto/ bike open track days.

Has any one ever done a SM track day in Shawno WI? I think the track is USA AIR? or something like that. Ive auto-x there a few times before.