Sign in to follow this  

DASA exhaust for crf 450 anyone????

Has anyone tried the DASA pipe. I come from a atv racing background and that is the pipe to have at the ATV nationals.:) Just looking to get one for my bike.

The have one pipe for the CRF450 and it says "08 Honda CRF 450 EX"...

? I personally never heard of them before today..

DASA used to build the YOT motors last year.I know they were fast.Dont know about the pipe though.

I've never heard of it either. Unless you get some people that have, I would suggest the tried-and-true brands. You will find a ton of threads about the other brands such as MRD, Pro Circuit, Yoshimura and FMF (to name some of the most common). It is very difficult to go wrong with any of these brands.

Dan Lamey owns Dasa his Atv exhaust for the trx works pretty good it works better on larger engines .

I will eventually get the big bore when I get done with mx in sept. What I have gathered so far from this forum is CHM sm1 pipe is the on to get. Any other exceptional ones for an 08 450.

I will eventually get the big bore when I get done with mx in sept. What I have gathered so far from this forum is CHM sm1 pipe is the on to get. Any other exceptional ones for an 08 450.

Where exactly in this forum did you gather that a CHM is the pipe to get for the CRF???

Dan Lamey has been building high perf stuff for many years ,he has mainly been doing ATV stuff for a while now so two wheeler guys probably havent heard of DASA , his stuff works good , I would imagine his CRF pipe works pretty good