Racers and Ranchers 4 Event- Carpools and Caravans

I'm leaving from Concord Ca. Friday morning with expectations to arrive that afternoon in Santa V. I will be in a Chevy Crew, so far just me and my bike, easy room for two more. I don't have firm plans for the ride home other than being back to work Tuesday. I would be interested in carpool or caravan.

Mitch

For anyone interested, my plan is to be at the parking at the border just before 7 am, quickly geared up and on the road. You may want to bring an envelope to put your payment of 10$ in if there is none there by the time we leave. This is never a problem.

We will top off the tanks at the gas station just before the turn to HSV.

Mike

As of right now, I will be leaving Pacific Beach early on Saturday morning and planning on getting to RSV about 1-1.5 hours prior to the time we are supposed to leave. I have been to RSV many times, so if anyone wants to meet me at the Tecate border crossing and follow me the rest of the way, I'm more then willing to meet you. The only condition is that you won't be late, because I won't be and I won't wait around. :usa:

Any word on if the dirt road to RSV has been graded recently? If anyone knows, please let me know. I will most likely be going there in the next week anyways, but any info now would help. ?

I was there this weekend and it was last graded about 2 months ago, just before the last good rain. It has washboard, but its in relatively good shape.

Thanks. It seems like it cuts the time on it in half, if it's in good shape.

I was there this weekend and it was last graded about 2 months ago, just before the last good rain. It has washboard, but its in relatively good shape.

i would say relatively is the operative word here. i have seen it worse than a couple weeks ago but the grading was kinda half nalga.

Matt, if you see a guy in his underwear changing at the border please dont honk at me:D.

Mike

If anyone doesn’t want to ride the slab and the graded road into HSV, I plan on taking an alternate route once we cross the border. I’ll be riding to the border no later than 2:00 on Friday.

Dave

If anyone doesn’t want to ride the slab and the graded road into HSV, I plan on taking an alternate route once we cross the border. I’ll be riding to the border no later than 2:00 on Friday.

Dave

Dave-

Can I assume that you know of the mythical entrance from the west? I've been trying to find that for years:D

Mike