Sign in to follow this  

KTM 144sx Rippin Up

I am sure a few of you are familiar with this users videos. He just put a new one up, its pretty cool. Check it out

That kid rips. I wonder what place he took? You can definitely notice the disadvantage's in the corner on that smoker. He rode smart. You can clearly see he is a better rider as well.

Subscribed!

That kid rips. I wonder what place he took? You can definitely notice the disadvantage's in the corner on that smoker. He rode smart. You can clearly see he is a better rider as well.

Subscribed!

If that thing is disadvantaged I'm not sure where? Everyone who was in sight was reeled in and passed! He pretty much just chose the spot.

Very cool vid, it's awesome to see someone who can really make a 2 stroke talk!

He actually made all his passes in the corners. Not sure what disadvantage that would indicate???

Subscribed!

I don't think he was at any disadvantage in the corners. In fact, thats where he looked to be making up time, going to the inside and made his passes in the corners. Cool vid btw!!!

anyone notice any whoops section or rollers???? The whole track to me was straight flat ground, corners, and jumps.

Thats the kind of track an old dude like me could ride! Can't wait to get a 125 and mix it up with all the snotty boys. :thumbsup: Nice vid. Love to hear those 2T's rip! (Not Rest In Peace!)

did all of you guys forget that the smoker got romped on in the start? the thumpers all left him :thumbsup:

did all of you guys forget that the smoker got romped on in the start? the thumpers all left him :usa:

Yeah but he made up for it quickly. He coulda had a bad start too. Never know :thumbsup:

did all of you guys forget that the smoker got romped on in the start? the thumpers all left him :thumbsup:

The thumpers did get him on the start, then he ate them one by one!!

The thumpers did get him on the start, then he ate them one by one!!

Thats just his riding ability, not the fact that the bike is better.

Check out the vid of him at Chatteris. He had all the fours by the second corner.

great vid...you can see where a light two stroke has its advantages!!! he was killing the strokers on those inside lines

if you watch this video he kills them on the start... so im guessing he either had a bad start or maybe just moved up a class...

My god are those ruts or trenches? That track is BEAT to shit! No wonder he fell! BTW he rides awesome, goes for it and makes that 2 stoke sing.....THAT is Dirtbiking! We have gotten BRAINWASHED into 4 strokes! 2 strokes RULE!