Sign in to follow this  

Leo Vince slip on

Anyone out there put on a Leo Vince X-3 slip on; comes with two silencers, 96-97 DB and a 94- DB, spark arrestor, gasket, plug, mounting hardware.

Yes I just got mine and it is very high quality. I don't have that much time on mine so I really cannot tell if there is a major power difference. It is relativley quiet as far as aftermarket pipes go. I would recommend it to anyone. Try looking on there E-bay store, I got mine for 200$ shipped to my door with just a small blemish on it.

great thanx, already picked it up, was hopeing for some positive feed back, what insert are you running?

From what I got the inserts are the same size, one accomodates the spark arrester and the other dosn't. I am running the spark arrester. Tried them both with no noticable difference in sound.

I have the full X3 Enduro Sport System, much lighter and nicer than stock. Quieter than the full KX system I was running previously. I am currently running just the spark arrester, no silencer. Nice smooth power through the mid range, and it's pulls a little better than the KX system off the bottom, but still not as much grunt as the stocker. It's hard to beat such a long headpipe. Much crisper though all around. The top end definitely benefits, it's like night and day compared to stock.

Put it on friday night and opened up the air box at the same time, put the pipe with spark arrestor. I still use the stock head pipe, i like the lower end range. Took it to Prairie city sat. morning for a test, The power increase is incredible(both mods), the sound is a little louder that bone stock. THANX AGAIN