Sign in to follow this  

New graphics. 09 Kx250f

Here are some pics of the 09. The graphics have a few rides on them. The sun was bright and my digital camera sucks.

P1020983.jpg

P1020987.jpg

P1020989.jpg

P1020990.jpg

P1020991.jpg

P1020994.jpg

P1020997.jpg

looks sweet and is that a raptor in the shed?

Ya its my girlfriends. She let it sit with gas in it for about a year so I am cleaning the carb on it. Were selling it and are going to buy her a 150r.

Nice bike man im also running a set of motopro graphics they look really nice on that kawi.....

Looks great! BTW i left a comment in the garage since you said " so many views and no comments" ? lol

nice bike and fear this, enough commenting on other peoples builds, when the heck are you doing another one of yours!

nice bike and fear this, enough commenting on other peoples builds, when the heck are you doing another one of yours!

once i sell the last one....this one is proving hard to sell:thinking:

Thanks! I thought I would get a few comments with all the people that have looked at it. Haha

YOU STILL HAVE THAT THING!? holy cow! that bike was sick! haha ill have to give you a comment on your bike now lol

shut the **** up, im going to piss on your bike.

:) somebody is angry.

Back on topic here, The graphics look awesome I think. I would like to see what a green front fender would look like on there, I think it would really set it off.

:thumbsup: somebody is angry.

Back on topic here, The graphics look awesome I think. I would like to see what a green front fender would look like on there, I think it would really set it off.

I think im going to do that for my next set.