Bent footpeg mount/frame

so, leftside (sprocketside) footpeg is bent, Just got some new moose racing pegs, And I thought it was my stock peg that was bent, turns out its the actual frame/peg mount

Is there a way to bend these back? Or any known methods to help?

If you need a better idea of what im talkin about, I can get you one pic.

Mahalos..

-patch

I had a similar problem on a previous bike. I bought woodcraft rearseats and after I installed them I found out both left and right side were angled. turns out the frame wasn't bent it was just a very poor job of smoothing out the paint and welds from the factory. i took a dremel to it and smoothed it all back out. Any chance you can do this? Or is it bent pretty badly?

I was in an accident last august when i was hit by a land rover, i had to lay my bike down on its right side and my left leg was sandwiched between the bike and the bumper of the landrover, after a broken fibula and crushed ankle I was riding again in 3 months.

My peg mount was bent forward a little more than the pic above, my buddy who is a welder had to heat it up w/ an acetylene torch and bend it back with a giant adj. wrench. A small torch like propane def wouldn't get it hot enough, that is some serious metal