Alberta DRZ400

Hey boyz. Just thought I would post sum pics of my new DRZ400S 08. I have started the project. Bike has no kms yet. Picked it up and took it apart. I have added edge tail light, CV4 red hoses, TrailTech computer, white rear fender(Wheeling Cycle supply) white 09 KTM front fender, BRP top tripple clamp,speedo cover, heated grips, TAG bars. But the best addition is the Lynx fairing from www.britanniacomposites.com. Ian was awesome to deal with. I love the HID option, nice and clean. I have many other things coming(28 litre tand) so stay tuned. Hope you like the bike so far.

Picture010.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show us a pic of the panel - looks like a tidy install.

You ever ride in the Panorama area? If so I can PM you a GPS trak for Paradise Ridge. We're in Canmore and there's not much riding near here (even when there isn't 6-8" of snow).

It will look pretty good with a gps in there plenty of room, maby a 7" Plasma?haha

I ride in and around Lloydminster what about you?

Im in North Battleford, not far at all from you, any good ride spots out there?

Very nice bike so far, really loving the mods! And the shop lol!?

Crappy Tire...we call it Canadian Tire here in Canada eh! Just a cheap lift, my dad is a wood guy and built a block to give me extra height.

i got a similer one from crappy tire.mine has the hadlebar to move the bike and stand around without bending over