Rad Repair

I need my radiators bent back but I live in Cali and dont want the down time of sending my rads back east. Does anyone offer this service in Cali?

Check your local phone book or dexknows.com

find a radiator repair shop that does aluminum radiators. Should be able to find one down there within an hour drive pretty easily.

Check your local phone book or dexknows.com

find a radiator repair shop that does aluminum radiators. Should be able to find one down there within an hour drive pretty easily.

The shops in my area only repair leaks. No one I spoke can have them uncrushed.

I need my radiators bent back but I live in Cali and dont want the down time of sending my rads back east. Does anyone offer this service in Cali?

I do them all the time, takes about fifteen minutes. I'm in Santa Clarita, by Magic Mountain. PM me if you need my help.

Dont use a local rad shop. I tried that once and they used an epoxy that didnt hold. I had to pay extra to get it fixed due to the epoxy. Mylers is the best!!!!! hands down

try fontana radiator! they fixed both my rads that were taco'd and the turnaround time was one day. cool people and the guy does alot of repair on mx bikes so he knows what he is doing.

If there not leaking and you want to just bend them back put the rad on a block of wood and a block of wood on top with a rubber mallet give it a good wack(LOl). no but tap them real carefully and they should bend back close to perfect. I have done this with good results.Its aluminum and bends very easily.Good luck.

If there not leaking and you want to just bend them back put the rad on a block of wood and a block of wood on top with a rubber mallet give it a good wack(LOl). no but tap them real carefully and they should bend back close to perfect. I have done this with good results.Its aluminum and bends very easily.Good luck.

It sounds like this will only work if the radiator has a twist. Mine are smashed laterally but still straight. Ill try and post pics later.