anybody up for white cloud tomorrow

next sat im doing a roadracing school so thats out, and the following sat im bringing the street bike upto GR to drop it off for our trip going down to TN to ride the realy nice twisty roads they have. so prolly by the time i get back the trails will be nice and melted

yea working on it yesterday would have realy sucked. unless ofcourse you had a man cave pole barn like uponone's right don.

Yea that would of been nice to have it in a garage like that. No it was stuck 1/2 in 1/2 out of my buddies garage just enough to get me outta the wind. Wasn't so bad.

$500 should be done tomorrow. 1/2 of that is parts so I cant complain. The exhaust manifold is a PITA to do so Im not broken up to pay someone to do it.

I know were there is a house for sale with a 3 stall attatch garage. It's even in forecloser. There's even a motorcycle/snowmobile trail 30ft from the living room slider.

Its finialy getting taken away huh....You had said it was only a matter of time before it happened.

I dont think our wifes could live with us being neighbors....and I dont think you could stand the constant barage of bike repair requests coming from over the fence.... ?

I dont think you could stand the constant barage of bike repair requests coming from over the fence.... ?

It'd be like the show Home Improvement; which one of you would be Wilson?

I am also planning an easter ride. Conditions?

Sounds like it might get crowded, that's where I was planning to go on Sunday.

Never been to White Cloud before, do they have a decent size parking lot?