LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT TO GET IN ON THIS! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Jacksonville SX 2009 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

He is from Cali but I think he has a house in Florida during the SX season. There is a whole list of top riders that train down here.

I don't doubt that he has a house in FL, he lives in CA. There are quite a few riders that train in Cali too.....lots of test tracks out there.

I don't doubt that he has a house in FL, he lives in CA. There are quite a few riders that train in Cali too.....lots of test tracks out there.

He lives 20 minutes from me in north florida. He has a house here and a house in cali. I dont know to much about his cali house. But he has a couple of tracks at his house here.and from what ive read/heard this is his more or less his home now.

And this is a killer place to live and train. land is abundant the poeple are killer and there is every type of soil.

dirt werks built this for him at one of our local tracks last yearpracticetrack.jpg

At Gatorback this year they interviewed Mike and he likes staying here in Florida to get away from the distractions and concentrate on training. Anybody see a trend here? 4,1,8,7...........maybe 800 at the end of the summer.

Stewart is gonna crash 3-4 times & Reed will win, Hill, Windham & Alessi should round off the top 5 :thumbsup:

I hope you are right. But I doubt it.

i just hope reed finishes off the box!

:thumbsup: This might be the race......he is due to crash

hope Reed can get a win on Saturday night. Whats the track looking like/

Hopin for a DNF from Stewart tonight:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hopin for a DNF from Stewart tonight:thumbsup:

Why would you hope for a DNF? :thumbsup:

A rider just forgot to bring his helmet on the start, and they pulled him off. Thomas Medalgelia and something... :thumbsup:

whats the website that has the free online broadcast or whatever

supercrossonline.com

But you have to pay for it now...$5.99 per race or $15 for the rest of the season. :thumbsup:

Hope fully its a good hard fought race for once. I would like to see more racing from the top two guys not just the two of them running away until 7 wipes er out ect. Lets dice it up boys.