Sign in to follow this  

Clutch Pull

It seem sthat the clutch pull on my 07 is on the hard side and after about 1.5-2 hours riding i start to get really bad hand cramps and suggestions? hydraulic clutch?

do i get the terminator cable or the normal layer?

get the terminator. The inside of the cable is teflon lined and the cable is wound different than stock to make it pull easier and last longer and not wear out the liner so fast. Trust me, it'll be amazing.

It seem sthat the clutch pull on my 07 is on the hard side and after about 1.5-2 hours riding i start to get really bad hand cramps and suggestions? hydraulic clutch?

u might wanna check to see if your cable is binding up. i hit my cable up on both ends with wd10 after every ride. i came off a 125 i dont think ill ever complain about clutch pull again. my 250f clutch feels like butter on every pull compared to my 125. but hey if i was a girl i would get a hydraulic clutch and have a tampon at the rdy just in case:thumbsup: we all get arm pump:shocked: just:ride: more:banana: jk :thumbsup::confused:

but hey if i was a girl i would get a hydraulic clutch and have a tampon at the rdy just in case:thumbsup:

That´s what I do:busted:

SDC10107.jpg

SDC10106.jpg