2010 Yz450f

i read the MXA thing yesterday, and it said when yamaha intoduces their 2010 yzf450 they have now changed the wording to "whos-its" but yesterday it did say yamaha, and you know thay have seen it so its comming

And you didn't tell us??? Wow, maybe they were told off by Yamaha?

And you didn't tell us??? Wow, maybe they were told off by Yamaha?

?

Last week one of our french motocross website had wrote the same news that motocross action. I think that few magazines in each country got the informations about the 2010. I remember when the new aluminum frame comes just one magazine in france had the information few month before the release but they have the order to don't say anything before the official release. The 450 2010 is in the box with all the crazy things that we all seen. I'm sure that one of those magazine or website will take the risk to publish the new model.

I'm sure that one of those magazine or website will take the risk to publish the new model.

Doubtful.

MXA, along with any other media that has "sensitive" information disclosed to them, are required to sign non-disclosure agreements beforehand. We could debate all day long about the outcome of the lawsuit that would result from violating the agreement, but one thing would be certain: the publication that broke the trust would never have the chance to do it again.

And, IIRC, MXA recently mentioned something about the NDA's they've signed through the years.

?

That's 'cause the Irish wolf hounds killed 'em all! ? Or are they just there to make up for the lack of wolves?

livingwith2.jpg

Nope they used them to hunt Wolves! One of those dogs is supposed to be able to take on a whole pack of wolves they are soo medievil(sp?) looking!

Nope they used them to hunt Wolves! One of those dogs is supposed to be able to take on a whole pack of wolves they are soo medievil(sp?) looking!

So they did kill all the wolves! haha. I was just joking about them making up for lack of wolves. A whole pack of wolves, that's ballsy! It's weird how dogs can be so friendly with people, but will go crazy when it comes to other animals, with no regard for size or danger. Dogs are cool. Yeah, some of them do look medieval, like the ones in that photo. When I saw one for the first time as a kid, I was almost in disbelief that it was actually real, it was so scary and evil looking! It looked like something out of a fictitious, medieval movie.

So they did kill all the wolves! haha. I was just joking about them making up for lack of wolves. A whole pack of wolves, that's ballsy! It's weird how dogs can be so friendly with people, but will go crazy when it comes to other animals, with no regard for size or danger. Dogs are cool. Yeah, some of them do look medieval, like the ones in that photo. When I saw one for the first time as a kid, I was almost in disbelief that it was actually real, it was so scary and evil looking! It looked like something out of a fictitious, medieval movie.

Yep they are pretty cool I like the way they walk down the street they just move so slowly. . . anyway back to the 2010 before Grey busts us:thumbsup: