Check this out!!

"So many trick parts he can't even list" for some odd reason I feel like this isn't a factory bike haha its just a very clean bike that someone put jagermeister graphics on. Because he lists no real internal parts/specifications that the bike should have. also, the factory bikes don't run the KTM version of the FMF, they run the MDK version of the FMF.

Yeah, it could be true though.. the august 2008 twmx magizine did a article on ktm selling there "works" bike to the public for fifteen grand saying it was the nick wey replica... which is what that ebay add looked like, prob just put the jager graphics on since its what the new ktms look like..

"So many trick parts he can't even list" for some odd reason I feel like this isn't a factory bike haha its just a very clean bike that someone put jagermeister graphics on. Because he lists no real internal parts/specifications that the bike should have. also, the factory bikes don't run the KTM version of the FMF, they run the MDK version of the FMF.

this is an sxs which is a semi factory bike that anyone can have. also he does mention that it has an sxs engine with hinson clutch assembley.

so this is NOT an mdk but rather a standard sxs with a graphics,

although i thought the sxs came with an akrapovic but maybe your ones are different to the euro ones

also i'd call bullsh!t on the 1.5hrs

Last year KTM build a few MDK replica bikes for sale here in the US. They had all the SXS goodies on them, brakes, suspension, all the add ons, engine kit, and FMF exhaust. They were selling them for 15k at the dealerships. This just looks like a later version of that with the Jager graphics on it.

Looks like it sold for 8k...wish I had the money for it.