Attention all you SoCal KTM 300 guys!!

Hi everyone, I have a odd question for all you local people, and by local I mean around the San Juan Capistrano/surrounding area. I really want to buy a ktm 300 xc (xcw is cool too but I have no use for electric start) but I do not know anyone who has one. I'm interested in a 2007 or 2008 model. Can I ride your bike? Now I don't mean like 'borrow it for a day', I mean like like ride it up and down the block once or twice. If I'm stupid enough to lay it down, I will buy you everything I have damaged. I know I'm going out on a limb here, but I can't justify spending that much money on a new-to-me bike without even riding one first.

jon

P.S. I'm not a kook, I do know how to ride!

Find a guy selling one and take it for a test ride.

around here it is very difficult to find any 300 xc or xc-w for sale, must be a good thing!

Hi everyone, I have a odd question for all you local people, and by local I mean around the San Juan Capistrano/surrounding area. I really want to buy a ktm 300 xc (xcw is cool too but I have no use for electric start) but I do not know anyone who has one. I'm interested in a 2007 or 2008 model. Can I ride your bike? Now I don't mean like 'borrow it for a day', I mean like like ride it up and down the block once or twice. If I'm stupid enough to lay it down, I will buy you everything I have damaged. I know I'm going out on a limb here, but I can't justify spending that much money on a new-to-me bike without even riding one first.

jon

P.S. I'm not a cook, I do know how to ride!

I'm in Fresno - you could ride mine I have 40 acres - you could check it out! -except for 2 minor problems

- #1 - No Cooks allowed - only professional chefs.

#2. The bikes in Michigan right now - getting rerady for the summer season - riding the cross michigan trail.

sorry I couldn't be of more help

Carl Johansson

only professional chefs, damn! :p

I should probably fix that typo

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind!