PC water pump

Would a PC water pump be better than the stock 09 I had the pc on my 08 Just wondering if I sould put it on or not

the impellar its self helps from the stock version. so yes.

Yes you will get improved water flow.

Thanks for the help guy I knew it would probley be better but was not sure

BAH! Here I was thinking someone was looking for a good water pump to use on their computer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Robert Rice
      Okay so I picked up a 2018 kx250f the other week and took it riding and it was BAD ASS! I have a 2002 ktm125sx and it’ll whoop that thing any day! I’m going to the sand dunes this weekend and gonna use the 6 paddle I used on my 125. Should I be using an 8 paddle with a larger rear sprocket? I wouldn’t want my first experience in the dunes on this bike to be a bummer just because I had the wrong paddle on. 
    • By TPA-MX
      Hi guys,
      I have a 2014 KX250f that has a super small hairline, I mean super small hairline crack just under the main engine plug hold on the ignition cover.  You cant really see it, but it "slowly" will leak oil out if let set long enough.
      I would like to permanently fix it.  Right now, I just used some clear silicone on the outside and it stoped the leaking.  However, looking to sell the bike and I want more of a permanent fix.  The 3 options I see are:
      Replace just the ignition cover Replace the entire Stator/ignition cover Use some jb weld on the outside, sand down and paint My questions are:
      On #1, how hard would it be to use my existing stator / magneto items and install in a new cover? On #3, can JB Weld be grinded/sanded down to a smooth finish?  If so, what is the best material to use?  Regular wet/dry sandpaper?  If I go this route, I would want it to look decent, then paint the entire cover black with hi-temp black paint.   What would you recommend?  Am I missing any other alternatives?   Thanks!
    • By rollin30
      I need a subframe for a kx250f and an exhaust system too
    • By rollin30
      I need a subframe for a kx250f and an exhaust system too
    • By Andrew Oberther
      I picked up an 09 kx250f as a winter project and it had a chewed up head, and is unrepairable. I was online and found a 2011 kx250f head and was wondering if it would fit. Thanks.