Polished my frame today, what do you think?

Hey TT,

I polished my frame today, and it took a while

What do you think? :p

I think it would look a bit better with the whole frame done, maybe I'll tackle that another day :lol:

rmz001.jpg

Looks good. What polish? Have you tried Speedy polish, it works wonders.

Looks good. What polish? Have you tried Speedy polish, it works wonders.

where do you buy it

Looks good. Heres the piece I did

Picture041.jpg

Picture038.jpg

very nice guys

I polished my frame once on my old CRF450. I no longer have the bike and would never polish another dirt bike frame again, the way I ride I just trash a lot of the shie in less than a week due to gripping the bike with my knees.

DSCF0250.jpg

DSCF0247.jpg

^ he wins

polish.jpgcrap.jpgbikenewdeals.jpg

almost every ride you have to re polish to remove boot marks, dunno if its worth it, does look great tho:goofy: :p

haha yeah after i started i didnt know if it was worth it, you guys are much better at polishing than me, i should probly use some fine sandpaper next time haha

Looks great. it's a sickness that keep you comming back for more and more each time:thumbsup:

not a big fan of the polished look. just dont look right. but if you like it thats all that counts.

Hey TT,

I polished my frame today, and it took a while

What do you think? :p

I think it would look a bit better with the whole frame done, maybe I'll tackle that another day :lol:

rmz001.jpg

rmz002.jpg

rmz003.jpg

I see your from saskatoon (track & trail sticker on the fork) You going to do the ice breaker this weekend?

almost every ride you have to re polish to remove boot marks, dunno if its worth it, does look great tho:goofy: :lol:

That's an amazing bike you have. :p

I see your from saskatoon (track & trail sticker on the fork) You going to do the ice breaker this weekend?

yes im going, im racing in C class, are you going?

P3297229.jpg

P4047284.jpg

P4047273.jpg

P4157548.jpg

P3297229.jpg

P4047284.jpg

P4047273.jpg

P4157548.jpg

oh my god. its beautiful. hows the cleanup after riding? :p

yes im going, im racing in C class, are you going?

Yup I will be out there, I'm moving my self up to the B class this year so we will see if it was a good idea or not.

Thats not a polished frame. Now this is a polished frame.

skydacovers001.jpg

almost every ride you have to re polish to remove boot marks, dunno if its worth it, does look great tho:goofy: :p

P3297229.jpg

P4047284.jpg

P4047273.jpg

P4157548.jpg

how do you guys do that i want to do that to my bike

They all looks pretty good to me. I like the chromed-finish look.

Here's some of my stuff. I'm sure some of you have seen it on other polished frame/parts threads.

gfd.jpg

fdgds.jpg

Photo0004.jpg

46.jpg

If anyone has any questions on the process or products I used, feel free to PM me.