first bike looking for quality around 1500

im buying my first pit bike and have been looking around, and narrowed my search to 3 bikes, the ssr 150 tx, the pitster pro x2, and if the x4 is really that much better than the x4. however since this is my first pit bike and im kinda new to these chinese bikes im open to suggestions. if you guys know of a better bike for somewhere in the price range or 1500-2000 let me kno. Also i am about 6' and 200 lb, i wanna use the bike to ride in the neighborhood and at the lil track i have built on some land, noise is kinda a big deal. But i really like high quality stuff, but i am only spending 2k so im not expecting bbr just as high qaulity as possible for a lil play bike. thanks for the help

You could get a nice used TT-R125L with some suspension and chassis mods for that price. For your size, it would be a better choice in my opinion.

i was looking around and found a nice crf 150r, for 3 and its twice the price but i managed to increase my budget, but my only problem is the noise level, i saw fmf's q4 quiet exhaust and was wondering if any knows how to reduce the decibels below 93, performance is nice but noise is a requirement. anyway, thx for the advice sheriff

i was looking around and found a nice crf 150r, for 3 and its twice the price but i managed to increase my budget, but my only problem is the noise level, i saw fmf's q4 quiet exhaust and was wondering if any knows how to reduce the decibels below 93, performance is nice but noise is a requirement. anyway, thx for the advice sheriff

Q4 works nice..not loud at all...I use on on a WR250X for the street...good can

get a real bike, they last longer.

For a pit bike get a crf100, you can find a cheap used one that runs great for it's purpose. Or a ttr 125

so i could use the q4 and keep the neighbors happy if im just putting around the neighborhood, but anyway thanks alot guys