2009 BITD V2R and Husqvarna's

Hey guys, I know this is a bit early, but planning for a long race is always started early.

I wanted to put it out there that I'm running a motorcycle pit for some friends who race bikes at the 1st pit stop all three days. Most likely approx 45-50 miles from the start. Just in case any you Husky Bros or sisters are planning on entering this event.:p

I'd love to enter this event with the rally/stage type format. Really get alot of racing for the money. Most of the folks from the East Coast are hesitant to commit due to the lack of geographical info listed. Hard to make plans when we have no idea how far race starts/finishes are away from the nearest town listed, etc. I think my TXC510 would do good out there.

If you sign you get a race packet with a lot more information, and you can always call them, they will answer all your questions. BITD is very organized and can tell you everything you'll need to know.

As for a lot of race for the money, yeah I guess that's true but man its a lot of money when its all said and done. You'd want to have an RV to do this race, you don't go through any towns that are very big at all until you get to Reno.

I think the TXC 510 is a great bike for it, just need some good bike prep and some extra wheels is all. Its nice that its a multi-day staged event so you can go through the bike every day and get it ready for the next day.

If you decide to commit and you need an experienced V2R racer, I'm your man! I'll even race for free, lol. :p