God Speed Simon Caesar

Rest in peace my dear friend Simon Caesar. He was a close friend, a classmate, and a riding and racing buddy. He loved to go fast and go big, and unfortunately thats what cost his life. He was on his GSXR600, and speeding up the road. It was a wet day, and he couldnt make the turn and hit the curb. It feels horrible, sad, sickening, shocked, and i just cant believe he's gone. He's a year older than me, just graduated, and family and friends will miss him much.

God Speed Simon

God Speed Simon, his friends and family will be in my prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Caesar Family during this tragic time. It is very difficult to deal with the loss of such a young life. May Simon Caesar Rest in Eternal Peace.

If I can help the family deal with this loss, please let me know. Sometimes it helps for one dad to talk to another dad that knows exactly how it feels to lose a child - especially one so young. I wish that young people would realize that when they get hurt, or even worse that the pain that is left behind for those that love them - can, if left unattended, or unaware be fatal. Not that Simon did anything wrong at all, but sometimes young people just do not realize they too are mortal.

Hang in there Caesar Family!

In Sympathy,

Mike Berg

"Motodad393"

Rest in peace my dear friend Simon Caesar. He was a close friend, a classmate, and a riding and racing buddy. He loved to go fast and go big, and unfortunately thats what cost his life. He was on his GSXR600, and speeding up the road. It was a wet day, and he couldnt make the turn and hit the curb. It feels horrible, sad, sickening, shocked, and i just cant believe he's gone. He's a year older than me, just graduated, and family and friends will miss him much.

God Speed Simon

My thoughts and prayers are with the Caesar Family during this tragic time. It is very difficult to deal with the loss of such a young life. May Simon Caesar Rest in Eternal Peace.

If I can help the family deal with this loss, please let me know. Sometimes it helps for one dad to talk to another dad that knows exactly how it feels to lose a child - especially one so young. I wish that young people would realize that when they get hurt, or even worse that the pain that is left behind for those that love them - can, if left unattended, or unaware be fatal. Not that Simon did anything wrong at all, but sometimes young people just do not realize they too are mortal.

Hang in there Caesar Family!

In Sympathy,

Mike Berg

"Motodad393"

thanks, i'll let you know if anything. its still a shock to all of us that he's gone and we're just trying to support each other at the moment.