Tidy up for bars

A 13mm master would be a better bet of you're using the standard caliper, this one will be very firm but you'll lose feel.

You get what you pay for, I wouldn't want to be doing 90 if that suddenly doesn't perform as it should.

Ultimately, though it's your decision. Several people on here use the copy Braking wavey rotors with no reported incident.

If you want to be rid of the original mirror mounts, I think these Zeta pieces would be the easiest, and possibly the cheapest way to go. Avail. in other colors.

Sorry I was sure that I had a descent picture of this piece. Well you get the idea.

DSC01095.jpg

are those the stock levers and that blue mounting piece is the zeta piece?

I got my rotating clamps from ASV on ebay for CHEAP! Look on there, they sell the "blems" for dirt cheap. I got both of mine, including shipping for about half price of one new one. The best part is that after I looked at them, I couldn't find any blems so they look brand new. Something to think about.

Oh, that link on ebay, I don't think that is for the whole master cylinder. Usually that is only for the plastic resevoir, make sure to read it carefully. There are a ton of those for sale on there. *Ooops, my bad, just checked it out and it actually is for the whole master cylinder.

The lever/blue clamp set up you are looking at, is a Zeta lever, with the Zeta clamp on the stock DRZ perch. I have the exact same set up except my clamps are ASV. Here is a pic. The mirrors are from Cycle Gear. They come with bar end mounts, or you can mount them on the bar like I did.

new074.jpg

I would not touch that with my worst enemy's bargepole.

the same as the many others at around £15.00 on ebay as well.

No problem with el-cheapo parts for some things, but not for a front brake master cylinder!

I would not touch that with my worst enemy's bargepole.

the same as the many others at around £15.00 on ebay as well.

No problem with el-cheapo parts for some things, but not for a front brake master cylinder!

Nuff said

As nice as they look I'll avoid

Thanks for the heads up again guys!

well, when Brembo sells them for close to $300, how can these only be $25, fantastic price, be nice to find a matching hydraulic clutch unit (for my other bikes) for that price

Beware, those aren't Brembo just cheap knock-offs.

Zeta makes the Blue piece (to make the perches rotate in a crash) and also the shorty lever. They also have a full perch lever combo.

ZE42.jpg

LEVERASSYLGE.jpg

ZE40-0001.jpg

I've got all standard equipment on a set of Renthal Fatbars

I'm thinking of the barend mirrors.

Problem is the ugly fittings for the standard mirrors.

What you people think of this e-bay find?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/16x18-Front-Brake-Radial-Master-Cylinder-CB-SuperMoto_W0QQitemZ400039595517QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycle_Parts?hash=item400039595517&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Is that rust I see on the adjuster in one of the pics? :p

Is that rust I see on the adjuster in one of the pics? :thumbsup:

I think so :busted: