Friday April 17th, Leota or St Helen ?

Anyone planning to ride or interested in riding april 17th? I am planning to ride Leota or St Helen if anyone is interested.

I am planning on leaving Bay City at 8am (after dropping kids off at school) and returning about 5pm (to pick them up from daycare).

Anyone planning to ride or interested in riding april 17th? I am planning to ride Leota or St Helen if anyone is interested.

I am planning on leaving Bay City at 8am (after dropping kids off at school) and returning about 5pm (to pick them up from daycare).

I wonder if St Helen would be better than Leota, Leota stays very wet with some really big mud holes. St Helen may have more whoops, but I love whoops, don't get me wrong I will ride anywhere.

id be interested in riden.

How was the riding?

I'm trying to put some time aside to get out for a ride with you fellers. Just a little busy at work right now to have made this one:foul:

How was the riding?

I'm trying to put some time aside to get out for a ride with you fellers. Just a little busy at work right now to have made this one:foul:

Wished you could have made this one Pat, very Sunny & warm and a whole lot more fun than working!

http://www.vimeo.com/4218248

nice video brad, especially liked the couple spots where you could be gigglying like a little kid with a new toy.

You missed a good day Pat, beautiful day and no injuries (other than ego's and monkey butt).

That's a good video. Sure wish I could have joined ya's. Brad......how'd the blue team treat you? Are you happy, or miss the Exxon Valdez red team?

looks like you guys had a good time!!

the only thing missing in the video is the noise from brads back brake :p I know you got rid of the pig, so how do you like the WR?

next month i'm trying to get sometime off for a ride up near mio/luzern, I will most like be camping out at the meadows I'll keep in touch.

Nice vid there Brad. How's the WR treating you?

That's a good video. Sure wish I could have joined ya's. Brad......how'd the blue team treat you? Are you happy, or miss the Exxon Valdez red team?

At times I still wonder if I should have gotten the wr250, to have basically same bike but 35 pounds less weight. I like Brian's suspension better than mine, but he would only let me ride the Cr for so long.:lol:

I know you got rid of the pig, so how do you like the WR? next month i'm trying to get sometime off for a ride up near mio/luzern, I will most like be camping out at the meadows I'll keep in touch.

I like the Wr's wide gearing and power band, I picked up some new nicknames like " Blueberry", but it's okay. Those red riders can be quite the little sewing circle when there's a pack of them together and you're the only guy riding blue. I bet it's a month before I go up again, so I will keep my eyes peeled if you put up a post.

Nice vid there Brad. How's the WR treating you?

I know for sure I'm moving a lot slower, so there's going to be a period for adjustment. It was me and Gerd at the back while the young guys ripped ahead just out of sight. We missed you out there and hopefully all of us could get everyone back together for a Spring ride, but you're a dad now and I know it's harder to get away.

P.s. We need to have another over night weekend ride so I can expose the secret Ulmanb video footage in high quality over a couple of Bud lights.:p

Brad, I like the video. I am going have to stay off the trails for a while so I will depend on more of your footage. Oh-yeah, tilt the cam down a little. And get your speed back soon so I can see the guys in front of you. :lol: (Just being picky because it is as close as I can get for now) :p

I am going have to stay off the trails for a while so I will depend on more of your footage. :

Mark, you didn't get hurt riding did you? I hope your okay! You should come by and see some of the Dvd I put together from the ride, it looks really good. I'm still trying to figure out how to compress and upload the video to a hosting site, but always end up cutting the quality down to about 1/4 of the original feed.:p

Mark, you didn't get hurt riding did you? I hope your okay! You should come by and see some of the Dvd I put together from the ride, it looks really good. I'm still trying to figure out how to compress and upload the video to a hosting site, but always end up cutting the quality down to about 1/4 of the original feed.:lol:

Not hurt, just have less than desirable health insurance. Remember - out of a job. I am substitute teaching for the time being and the insurance I have with it is not the best. I figure I should just be conservative until I pick up a new job with decent benefits. Anyways...I am signed up for Dexter schools also. Maybe I will get to sub for one of your kids. :p

I know for sure I'm moving a lot slower, so there's going to be a period for adjustment. It was me and Gerd at the back while the young guys ripped ahead just out of sight. We missed you out there and hopefully all of us could get everyone back together for a Spring ride, but you're a dad now and I know it's harder to get away.

Ah, you'll be up to speed in no time... Just a different animal to get used to... I'll be up riding shortly. I've got a couple of days free coming up...