The song will never be the same

I like to listen to my ipod sometimes while riding. I had this song my daughter loaded on my ipod and now that I came across the video on you tube it will never be the same. She sure doesnt care about how she looks. And I didnt know a condom could fit over a persons head! I think I have to take the song off my ipod now. I cant listen to it now without picturing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvd814WG2t4&feature=related

Eeeewwww!

OMG :p

Here this might help you forget

:lol:

OMG :p

Here this might help you forget

:cry:

WTH was that? and over 450,000 hits? :lol: I actually almost watched the entire thing waiting for something interesting to happen.

I love the comment listed below the vid "it's like a thrift store party"

There is some weird stuff on You Tube fo sho. Anyone have find any stranger then Debi's? lol I bet 300,000 of those hits were yours Debi:p

WTH was that? and over 450,000 hits? :p I actually almost watched the entire thing waiting for something interesting to happen.

I love the comment listed below the vid "it's like a thrift store party"

There is some weird stuff on You Tube fo sho. Anyone have find any stranger then Debi's? lol I bet 300,000 of those hits were yours Debi:p

Hey now, I do like the band "Bird & the Bee :cry: and only 5 of those hits were me :lol:

watch that vid at night with the lights off on mute...i dare you, i ****ing dare you!

I like to listen to my ipod sometimes while riding. I had this song my daughter loaded on my ipod and now that I came across the video on you tube it will never be the same. She sure doesnt care about how she looks. And I didnt know a condom could fit over a persons head! I think I have to take the song off my ipod now. I cant listen to it now without picturing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvd814WG2t4&feature=related

That song was created as a filler for her album. Once it started getting some play they rushed the video out. If you don't "know" her you probably can't appreciate it...I LOVE her music and off-beat personality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHDHoyhm2QQ

I can't imagine that being a good song to get you pumped up while riding haha. I always make a playlist before I hit the trails for what kind of music I'm in the mood for.

I'd remove it from my ipod too Sun!!

Oh come on, haven't you ever scotch taped your eye balls open???:lol:

Personally I'd rather shove a fork in my ear than listen to that kind of music.:p Kids man.

I like a lot of different kinds of music. Pretty much almost everything except screamers.

I need to sit down and make a play list for riding. I have a lot of crap on my ipod from my kids. Nothing worse then getting into a groove to tunes on your bike then suddenly some crap comes on screaming in your ears. Instantly changing my flow lol Some of the rap on my ipod would make you barf. And I really like some rap and hip hop. I just need to take time to sit down and delete all of the music I dont like. It's lame the way you have to do that. They should of made that process easier. There is over 1,000 songs on my ipod I got most from my kids. Half of them I dont even like that much. And I have EVERY Bud Light real men of genius radio commercials lol as if I need those on there.

I love music while riding. Especially alone. It makes me feel like I am dancing on my bike. The dude at the Apple store thought I was cool when I went in there to ask a few questions with my ipod. He said wow! You must be a cool Mom if you listen to Twista. Meanwhile I dont even know which band they are but probably one of the songs I skip.

No need for the music while riding alone lecture. I know both are dangerous.

No need for the music while riding alone lecture. I know both are dangerous.

So that could be my problem then with holding a turn in the twisty's :p.............Dancing............:lol: