Green River Loop

I have heard about the loop that goes around Green River. Does anyone know where to catch the loop from White Wash? We are camping at White Wash this weekend and I really want to do this loop. I have noticed by the I-70 bridge in Green River that there looks like a single track on the side SW side of highway. Does anyone know where that goes? Do you hook onto that from that riding area just west of the bridge.

Also does anyone know a place in Green River that someone could fill up there trailer with water? We have some people in our group that understandably do not want to haul their trailers from Idaho with water in them. Any advice would be wonderful. I have camped at White Wash a bunch I have just never explored the north end much, above the Geyser.

Thanks much.

The loop you are refering to, SW of I-70 and the river is now *Closed* :p

You can fill your trailer tanks at the West Winds Truck Stop, at the truck wash...they also have an RV Dump.

That figures. Thanks for the info on the water. I have seen that trail for a few years and always wanted to check it out. Ironic how they will give permits all day long for oil rigs but a single track that you can hardly see gets shut down.

GRMA, can you still run down the wash to the river from the oil pump?

The loop you are refering to, SW of I-70 and the river is now *Closed* :lol:

You can fill your trailer tanks at the West Winds Truck Stop, at the truck wash...they also have an RV Dump.

Closed? :p

Are you referring to the trail that I was knocked unconscious on? Please say it ain't so.

Are you referring to the trail that I was knocked unconscious on?

That would be the one :p

BC, Dubinki link and "D" trail also

Great job on the RMP eh~?

GRMA, can you still run down the wash to the river from the oil pump?

That one didn't make it either :p

That would be the one :lol:

BC, Dubinki link and "D" trail also

Great job on the RMP eh~?

:p

So does that leave any trails to ride from the Super 8?

:p

So does that leave any trails to ride from the Super 8?

Not yet...but we'll keep working on it.......

Everything between Cainsville and Chimney Rock and from White Wash to the Swell = The OHV forbidden land (unless you want to ride county roads):lol:

I'm optimistic that we'll get something....... eventually, but what a kick in the pantsnutkick.gif