Eastcoastwheels ?

Whats the deal with them? I sent them my wheel set with freshly powder coated hubs, and brand new rims to be trued. Friday April 3rd I got an e-mail saying they are going to ship my wheels later that day and would send a tracking number. No tracking number has been sent, and my wheels have not arrived yet.

I go to their website today to get the phone number to call them and they are now officially closed to the public, they only deal with factory AMA teams or something now. The phone number is no longer on the site. I looked up a post on TT and found the phone # (732) 926-0770 ,called and got no answer, no answering machine, nothing. I e-mailed them a week ago asking whats going on. No response.

I'm freaking out here! I have lot's of money invested in those wheels, , actually, all of my money is invested in those wheels...

Does anyone know how to get in contact with them? Or does anyone know whats going on?

I've heard nothing but bad things about ECW. I know I won't do business with them. Good luck, I hope you get your wheels back.

They are a scam. Sorry about your wheels, I hope you get them back.

Ugggh. What process should I go though if I don't hear back from them soon? File a police report with their local PD?

Ugggh. What process should I go though if I don't hear back from them soon? File a police report with their local PD?

http://www.bbb.org/

Keep an eye on the AMA factory teams to see if you see your wheels. :p

I would not trust ECW with my household trash.

Contact the Better Business Bureau ASAP.

Here is another number, I have no idea if it is any good

908-727-0751

In the future, just search on Thumpertalk for wheel lacing. I built a truing stand out of 2x3's and a scrap piece of plywood in like 6 minutes. I had the wheels laced within 3 hours. The hardest part was taking the friggin tires off.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248/Jeekinz/98-00%20KX/Jan31002.jpg

One thing you could do is send a certified letter asking for the return of your wheels whether they are assembled or not.

Thanks for your tips and responses everyone, I ended up getting a hold of Jeff. He said he shipped the wheels yesterday and provided a tracking number. He was in a horrible car accident from the sounds of it and missed a week.

I'll post an update once I receive the wheels, (or a box with a picture of a wheel in it according to the horrible feedback I have been reading)

Is the tracking number actually a valid, working one, showing the wheels in transit?

Is the tracking number actually a valid, working one, showing the wheels in transit?

Yes, it's one I have never seen before starting with a letter "k", but it shows "a" package is in transit, but it does not say when it should arrive, or where it is going. So i'll have to wait and see. It's is a UPS tracking number.

i hope you get your wheels back. Do some research next time. Ive seen many posts like this one.

Yeah. I see it now. After looking for their phone number on google, more "warning" ad's came up than phone numbers. That's never a good thing.