ocotillo wells clean up this saturday

I'll be there, look for the TBh stickers on bikes and trucks.

Hope this gets more responses than my last attempt at getting TT'ers to come clean up!

Also, leaving friday camping all weekend so if you need a group come join us!

Mike

also going to be doing a lot of riding so this is not gonna be all work:D

I might be able to make it, but just for Saturday... and I'd like to ride a little. Is there a "morning" program? I mean, a few hours of help in the am is better than none at all, right?

it is only until noon, then lunch, then riding hard!

Mike

Looks like a great opportunity... might have to head out Fri PM.

how does it work? i mean i cant really see walking around picking up trash in a desert. thats a huge area. i would like to help clean up though

Goin to be in the 90s out there this weekend NICE and Warm. I might be out if I can get some one interested in goin.

how does it work? i mean i cant really see walking around picking up trash in a desert. thats a huge area. i would like to help clean up though

It is not so much the amount of trash being picked up but the fact that WE are out there in force picking up what we can!

I will probably just ride the bike around and find some trash, maybe have a truck in the group so if we find something big they can haul it. I can honestly say that every clean-up I go to, I have a ton of fun and meet great people who like me, want to keep the desert open!

Gonna be warm though so bring lots of water and cold beer for after riding:D

Mike

do you really think that cleaning up the desert will keep it open? all i see are more areas closing . these areas are going to close whether we clean up or not.

do you really think that cleaning up the desert will keep it open? all i see are more areas closing . these areas are going to close whether we clean up or not.

I have seen the response that the blm and rangers have had at such events and i think it does help. not caring and not trying certainly help less.

Mike

I'm out for saturday. I was invited to present at a gardening conference and it is an opportunity I cannot pass up.

have fun out there,

Mike

I do a trash cleanup every time I go there, I seem to usually pick up around a full bag of crap other people leave laying around, I just dont understand these people.....idiots.

Pretty soon its going to look like Mexico....random trash everywhere..:p