On board real time wideband w/comp. & displays

Hello all thumper heads. This is my first post and this project was just finished. Just thought I would throw this out there to see what you guys thought of it. This data acquisition system is specially designed for my use, built by me, as is the engine and rest of the bike. The battery re-location was quite difficult to get right as it is fully adjustable on all 3 axis. The data system utilizes the following inputs. I also put a tomtom rider on it because I always HAVE to know where gas is and how far away.

1. A.F.R.

2. E.G.T.

3. T.P.S.

4. Vacuum

5. R.P.M.

6. Ambient air temp.

7. Humidity

Thanks, you guys rock.:p

We need pictures, Eddie!

We need pictures, Eddie!

PT check out his garage..There is a bunch...I just have no freakin idea whats what! lol...So descriptions of the photos would do us all well.

Go Go Gadget!

Holy Sh!t. All ya need now is 1.21 gigawatts.

Holy crap man! We need more pics!!!! I just checked out the garage and that thing is CRAZY!!!! It's got more displays on it than the space shuttle! Nice attention to detail as well. Either you are single with A LOT of time on your hands, or you and your wife NEVER hang out with each other :p

Seriously, post more pics of that bike in this thread. Really hope you did the free power mod to power all of that stuff, lol.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=74582

---------Daayuummm!!:p

Is that a O2 sensor in your exhaust? color me confused.

EDIT: now that I think about it I assume you have a way of measuring you air/fuel ratio in the exhaust....is that the "EGT" (exhaust gas - ) ?

Seriously, no bicycle thumb activated bell? What a waste of time! :p

KIDDING! That is the craziest set up I have ever seen. You have pretty much ruined my day at work because now I just keep checking back on here to see more pics of that thing. I can't wait to see more, please take pics that show the whole bike.

It's like a Formula 1 DRZ! Or...The Batman DRZ? I don't even know where to begin. Can you imagine what his modifications list in his garage will look like if he does one??? Holy hell! I thought I had a lot of mods.

egt = exhaust gas temp

afr = air fuel ratio

egt = exhaust gas temp

afr = air fuel ratio

of course...I was just makin sure one of you guys knew....you passed the test! :p

here's some....garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=74574

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=74575

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=74576

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=74580

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=74581

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=74578

SOOO with all those goodies, can it break the sound barrier?

Can you post pics of the whole bike. Take a bunch of shots of the whole thing and post em up.

Ok................

Ok................

Didn't you also have some o2 bongs made of titanium ?

Didn't you also have some o2 bongs made of titanium ?

Bongs??? William, you sure you have never ran from the police? :p

O2 Bungs. Installed on my TRC. The Ti bung came from Yosh. I had to find a kind soul in Alaksa to make the Ti bung plugs as I only have the wideband on for tuning. I only log the data, pointless to have a display as the riders eyes really should be on where he/she is going. I still have a bunch of the Ti bung plugs, if someone needs one, PM me.

I still have a bunch of the Ti bung plugs, if someone needs one, PM me.

LOL, how can you read that and not laugh? :lol: Didn't know they made those in Ti! :p

LOL, how can you read that and not laugh? :lol: Didn't know they made those in Ti! :p

LOL, I do, I do. My wife asks me all the time if I am still using a "bung plug" and that if I ever go to prison, to bring plenty as I will need them.

Yeah, made in TI, the lighter weight has less propensity to fall out, esp. when slathered with anti-seize.

LOL, I do, I do. My wife asks me all the time if I am still using a "bung plug" and that if I ever go to prison, to bring plenty as I will need them.

Yeah, made in TI, the lighter weight has less propensity to fall out, esp. when slathered with anti-seize.

Damn you William, actually laughed myself into tears and one of my co-workers gave me the funniest look in the world!

The human race really has come a long way, we now offer high performance bung plugs!

Ummm, so...you said you have spares? Can I order one for my g/f....Errrrrr, I mean my DRZ!

*Sorry, thread hi-jack over. Please continue to the most electronically advanced DRZ I have ever seen!

Pimp My Ride DRZ edition.

What battery do you use to run all of that?