Skyline Trailrider Toyhauler?

Well im looking at a 2007 Skyline Trailrider 281 thats been sitting new on a lot since 2007. The guy is asking 27K for it and its pretty much the floorplan and everything I want. I just dont know much about the skyline brand and there trailrider models and the internet isnt being much of a help either except that there was a recall on 80 somthing of these units due to incorrectly installed axle bolts.

So does anyone out there have any opinions, recommendations, issues or praises for these toyhaulers????? Is 27K a fair price for a new 2007 unit? Thanks!

I think $27K is high. Although I do like the Skyline product line.

You looking in Oroville at CA Central? Pretty pricey for everything i have looked at there. You might find some reasonably priced units across the street at Surplus City. maybe not the floorplan you want, but prolly got something close. I think they got Ragen and Attitude.

I think $27K is high. Although I do like the Skyline product line.

You looking in Oroville at CA Central? Pretty pricey for everything i have looked at there. You might find some reasonably priced units across the street at Surplus City. maybe not the floorplan you want, but prolly got something close. I think they got Ragen and Attitude.

Not in oroville but down in cordellia off 80. Oroville is closer to my house though! Thanks. Im thinking closer to 25k.