GS Frinday the 17th

Well my birthday week of practice every other day last week got blown out. So I am going to try and have a makeup this week. Assuming my bike gets back by Wed. night from Trick Stix:

Going to FB Wednesday

Going to GS Friday

Going to GS Saturday

Going to ACP Sunday

I'll see you at FB, Wednesday.

Work Friday

Work Saturday

Don't know where we're riding Sunday, it's Joe's turn to pick

Hopefully I can skate out of work on Sunday, dosent look like Ill be able to get to GS on Friday (what time are they open) FB on Wednesday for sure. I want to hit motogrande or motoland sunday if possible to get some different track exposure. Oh Happy B-Day

I'm pretty sure GS opens at 2:00

Motogrande has way better hours, Motoland is only open until 1:00 I think.

Looks like we goin to Motogrande Sunday then.

What time will you be heading out to GS friday?

Well my birthday week of practice every other day last week got blown out. So I am going to try and have a makeup this week. Assuming my bike gets back by Wed. night from Trick Stix:

Going to FB Wednesday

Going to GS Friday

Going to GS Saturday

Going to ACP Sunday

GS on Friday is Quads only last I looked...otherwise I'll be there if it's changed:ride:

Gosh dang it your right! Looks like II will be at Speedworld Friday at 2ish instead of GS.

You guys want to go there. I changed bike gearing, went to rekluse, lowered and moved bars back and lowered the bike 1/2 inch. It feels like someones elses bike, I need seat time on it.

By the way it looks real windy wed. If it is I am not going. Riding is the wind is the worst. Wind looks like it dies down by Friday though. I'll keep an eye on it.

are any of you guys married?? how on earth do you get away to ride that much? luckyyyy!!!!

are any of you guys married?? how on earth do you get away to ride that much? luckyyyy!!!!

I've been with my wife for 13 years. She's glad to see me gone a few days a week!

It's when you are married with children that the challenge of getting out very much comes into play, that's why I only get to ride once every couple weeks:banghead: But the positive side is that I am getting both of my girls into riding, so in the next year I can take them both to the track/trails with me....was starting to take my 8 yo to the track/trails, but now my 5 yo is starting to learn to ride so now I can't ride when she goes with us because I have to make sure she is OK (especially when she dumps it, gotta pick up the bike and start it again for her)...it's all good though, the reward is there by just seeing them have fun...and then the bonus will be when we all can ride at the same time:ride: see ya mom, we are going riding:busted:

Maried 13 years with 2 kids. One races and is into dirt bikes big time.:p

Married 15 years here with one son who rides and plays 3 sports. Its pretty much understood that riding is my time and it helps when my son comes along, but even if he dosent want to ride and I do my wife understands.

I'm pretty sure GS opens at 2:00

Motogrande has way better hours, Motoland is only open until 1:00 I think.

2 pm yes i thought i saw quads only on fri double check

2 pm yes i thought i saw quads only on fri double check

I confirmed it last night that it is Quads only....I'm wondering how many they will actually get though...heck, there weren't that many bikes (relatively) last Friday, which was still more than the total number of quads they get on Sundays as is. But, guess they gotta try....but I think they need to spread the word for them to get a decent number to show up.:p

Anywho, I've been married 11 years next Friday....the leash is slowly extending as the kids get older:ride: