Was watching Top Gear the other day...

And they went to Vietnam bought small motorcycles/scooter and rode from the south to the north. While watching this I thought.... "The places they visit would be a blast to go on my Z." That lead me to think why isn't there a Top Gear for motorcycles? I would watch that all the time (as long as it didn't focus on just one type of bike). Is there any show like that out that I don't know about?

But back to the episode....We complain about or seats but they road a cub, a vespa, and a motorcycle. We complain about our seats imagine what they went through.

I also would love to have a motorcycle version of the stig take the DRZsm around the track.

Yeah that episode was the best! Fifth gear on channel 5 sometimes review bikes, but a full on Bike programme would be awesome. I would love to create my own show, imagine getting paid to thrash a bike and say whatever you want about it, then get paid for it.

imagine how many bikes you could try....and be paid to try.

Imagine putting celebrities on the track. First guest.... Jeremy from TG.

I think with a small track with few straights and lots of tight turns the Z would be high on the list of fastest bikes ?

Get Pastrana and Hayden to both be the stig.

Didn't Men and Motors have a bike magazine type program? With Chris Moss and Alan Carthcart(?) testing bikes? Now I think about it, I seem to remember Cathcart and Mossy testing the CBR and a ZX6R back to back round Brands Hatch and in the background they were exiting Clearways when Cathcart lost the rear on the ZX and cartwheeled into the gravel!

imagine how many bikes you could try....and be paid to try.

Imagine putting celebrities on the track. First guest.... Jeremy from TG.

I think with a small track with few straights and lots of tight turns the Z would be high on the list of fastest bikes ?

Get Pastrana and Hayden to both be the stig.

Now Clarkson as the first guest would be funny!

Sometimes I wish I could visit England and ride a Z on all the old trails, cart paths, and dirt roads. The closest I have seen to me is down in Kentucky.

Fancy a swap coz I'd love to ride some of the tracks and twisty roads you guys got over that side of the pond!

Top Gear rocks! The show is absolutely brilliant. Great filming, overly sarcastic hosts, and awesome challenges. A Top Gear for bikes should be made by the same people. If Americans filmed it, it would be just lame tests of Harleys going to NASCAR races with fat people on them that think leather frilly’s and POW flags are great “performance accessories”. Look at Top Gear compared with Super Cars Exposed on Speed channel. All they show is a fast car power sliding for 5 min then go to commercial. Wow great review. Imagine that, a car with 600hp can power slide around a corner. Or the announcers for Supercross to the ones for World Superbike. Ralph Sheheen sucks. Plus a British or Euro made version would have all the great bikes that we can’t get here.

Top Gear rocks! The show is absolutely brilliant. Great filming, overly sarcastic hosts, and awesome challenges. A Top Gear for bikes should be made by the same people. If Americans filmed it, it would be just lame tests of Harleys going to NASCAR races with fat people on them that think leather frilly’s and POW flags are great “performance accessories”. Look at Top Gear compared with Super Cars Exposed on Speed channel. All they show is a fast car power sliding for 5 min then go to commercial. Wow great review. Imagine that, a car with 600hp can power slide around a corner. Or the announcers for Supercross to the ones for World Superbike. Ralph Sheheen sucks. Plus a British or Euro made version would have all the great bikes that we can’t get here.

True.

The whole team for the show does a great job. And they focus on ALL cars.