Where do all these Replica jerseys come from?

Personally, I don't like how everybody ebays signed gear. I understand both sides of it, but, I just think it's sad that signatures are gathered for resale. I wish there would be a 12 year old age limit on signing gear - but then - kids would pimp their kids. Anyway....I'm off track.

Where are all these Replica jerseys coming from? I don't see them offered for sale anywhere, yet, I see full replicas with sponsorship stickers, full names on the back, etc;?

For example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ryan-Clark-Supercross-Motocross-MX-Fly-jersey_W0QQitemZ270371608510QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item270371608510&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Personally, I don't like how everybody ebays signed gear. I understand both sides of it, but, I just think it's sad that signatures are gathered for resale. I wish there would be a 12 year old age limit on signing gear - but then - kids would pimp their kids. Anyway....I'm off track.

Where are all these Replica jerseys coming from? I don't see them offered for sale anywhere, yet, I see full replicas with sponsorship stickers, full names on the back, etc;?

For example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ryan-Clark-Supercross-Motocross-MX-Fly-jersey_W0QQitemZ270371608510QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item270371608510&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

That is actually Ryan Clark's Jersey that he has signed and given away. There are some companies like thor that offer replica rider gear with certain rider's names and number on the back, but it doesn't have all of the sponsor logos on it and stuff.

Oh, I see...but....if you do an Ebay search there are tons of these things, I just grabbed the first link.

Oh, I see...but....if you do an Ebay search there are tons of these things, I just grabbed the first link.

That's because pro's give tons of them away. I am friends with Bobby Kiniry (who was Ryan Clark's teammate last year). He had new gear every time he climbed on a bike, and at the end of the season he had over 30 full sets of gear with his name and number on them that he had never worn. He sold most of them on ebay, gave some to kids, and raffled some off for charity. Chad Reed and James Stewart give away hundreds of their jerseys each season.