BEst mod for under 100.

I got one hundred dollars so what should i spend it on??? Chain sprocket kit or airfilter. I was looking at the no toil superflow kit. SO any ideas??? I got a crf250r

gas for track time

Jet Kit!

hammerhead shift tip if you have big feet. Huge improvement for $32 for me.

reeds :p

+1 :lol:

yea id say reeds, green powerband, after arket muffler bearings, the stock ones wear out fast.

+1 on track time.

maintenance if you need it

save it up for a rebuild

a rebuild on a 250r is 1000 bucks cdn. trust me i just did mine.. id save it up.

Good running shoes and gas for the bike.

get ur rims powdercoated or a graphics kit

a rebuild on a 250r is 1000 bucks cdn. trust me i just did mine.. id save it up.

But that's only 500 toonies (I'm 1/16 Canadian)

But that's only 500 toonies (I'm 1/16 Canadian)

it doesent matter... i tend not to walk in with 500 toonies because that would be retarted.. 1000 bucks is a 1000 bucks even if your paying with pennies its still hard earned money.

it doesent matter... i tend not to walk in with 500 toonies because that would be retarted.. 1000 bucks is a 1000 bucks even if your paying with pennies its still hard earned money.

Yeah I was just joking. Any coin more than 0.25 is retarded imo.

thats ur opinoin tho. i personally like coins. theres nothing wrong with them. atleast our money has some color instead of just green.. our bills also dont preach religon by saying in god we trust. whats up with that??

I have a super flo kit but I don't know how much of a differents it makes?? I got mine for free. A air filter can really help, you should look at the Loudmouth MX air filter, http://www.loudmouthmx.com/sitex/ , I read it one magazine that it was almost as good as a exhaust.

i went into the bank and asked for $3000 in toonies once... they wouldn't give it to me though. i like loonies and toonies, they make cool sounds in your pocket when your running.

i went into the bank and asked for $3000 in toonies once... they wouldn't give it to me though. i like loonies and toonies, they make cool sounds in your pocket when your running.

exactly, its unique! unlike pure green paper and silver coins :p

how does a rebuild cost 1000 dollars???? i see top end kits for like 200