Sign in to follow this  

BEst mod for under 100.

I got one hundred dollars so what should i spend it on??? Chain sprocket kit or airfilter. I was looking at the no toil superflow kit. SO any ideas??? I got a crf250r

a rebuild on a 250r is 1000 bucks cdn. trust me i just did mine.. id save it up.

a rebuild on a 250r is 1000 bucks cdn. trust me i just did mine.. id save it up.

But that's only 500 toonies (I'm 1/16 Canadian)

But that's only 500 toonies (I'm 1/16 Canadian)

it doesent matter... i tend not to walk in with 500 toonies because that would be retarted.. 1000 bucks is a 1000 bucks even if your paying with pennies its still hard earned money.

• Like 1

it doesent matter... i tend not to walk in with 500 toonies because that would be retarted.. 1000 bucks is a 1000 bucks even if your paying with pennies its still hard earned money.

Yeah I was just joking. Any coin more than 0.25 is retarded imo.

thats ur opinoin tho. i personally like coins. theres nothing wrong with them. atleast our money has some color instead of just green.. our bills also dont preach religon by saying in god we trust. whats up with that??

i went into the bank and asked for $3000 in toonies once... they wouldn't give it to me though. i like loonies and toonies, they make cool sounds in your pocket when your running.

i went into the bank and asked for $3000 in toonies once... they wouldn't give it to me though. i like loonies and toonies, they make cool sounds in your pocket when your running.

exactly, its unique! unlike pure green paper and silver coins :p