Help with valves weird

I measured them today for the first time and I dont know if this is right!!!!! The guage I have I got a napa and it goes as follows

Looking at front of bike form rear

Left ex. 008 right ex. 007

left in. 005 right in.004

I dont know what the gauges measurement is in so that is my problem. I looked at the manual and mine is nothing like it says unless im mistaken and the bike starts and runs awesome so I dont know that is going on HElP. 2 kicks maxs even after a crash.

Also upon further inspection the intake has been cleaned up nicley I got the bike form a very fast rider in winter haven and he claimed to be one of stewarts close freinds He gave me everything with the bike 3 sets of plastic all stewarts stuff pipe bars and everything he also told me his mechanic worked on it for him so I dont know but like I said the intake track is very clean and is not stock.

Those are inch measurements you describe.The book tells you millimeters.you can use a conversion table if needed should be on the package you got your gauges in.none the less you are in spec. a little tight on the right exhaust and right intake but still fine.I like to run them at .008 exhaust & .004 intakes which is on the tight sides.

Intakes should be between .004 and .006 on your gauges.

Exhaust should be between .007 and .009 on your gauges.

All four of your valves are within the correct ranges.:p Also intake side is always way,way cleaner than the exhaust side. My intake side looked perfect after a year of hard riding.

Intakes should be between .004 and .006 on your gauges.

Exhaust should be between .007 and .009 on your gauges.

All four of your valves are within the correct ranges.:p Also intake side is always way,way cleaner than the exhaust side. My intake side looked perfect after a year of hard riding.

Thanks for the info guys! I have had many dirt bikes and none of my intakes have looked like this. you can see where they took the grinder and smoothed everything out looks nice.

Thanks for the info guys! I have had many dirt bikes and none of my intakes have looked like this. you can see where they took the grinder and smoothed everything out looks nice.

I'm not saying that they didn't port the head.

But on my 06 and 07 , The factory had already put a grinder in the port to clean it up.

Next, what is going to get in there for it to not be clean?

Dirty gas? Dirt from a bad air filter?

I dident say it was sparkly clean as in no dirt! I said it was cleaned up as in ported, smoothed out no big deal though bike runs great

They come like that from the factory. Not saying it is'nt ported, just saying it could be stock.

They come like that from the factory. Not saying it is'nt ported, just saying it could be stock.
Exactly. Shiny smooth and flowing is probably stock. My 06 intakes look beautiful.

Well my bad then cuase the is the best looking stock intake track I have ever seen!!! Good job to the kawi man who did that.