New graphics..new advice

I think I'd just leave the hubs as is. Should look good with the white seat cover.

I think I'd just leave the hubs as is. Should look good with the white seat cover.

+1 looks good so far!

I would go with powdercoated rims and hubs. But it's your choice though. Maybe go with black rims and black hubs. Then get the spokes powdercoated red.

I like it because it's different!! Good job!!

looks good. black rims will set it off. my personal pref would be to do the hubs (money and wheel lacing permitting) what ever color is primary. in your case, looks like you've got white and black as your primary colors. so maybe do the hubs pink because too much black and white may turn it into a circus bike lol. a black sprocket and a gold chain would go good with it too...but thats my personal preference.

yea...i powdercoat all my rims..and lace em myself so thats pretty cheap haha..but thats what i was thinking...the rims will be black for sure...and maybe pink hubs? and as far as the spokes...i think it would look cool to have them pink at the hub and kinda fade into black by the rims...but idk how hard that would be or if they could even powdercoat them...