'lower rise' MX pants

I have been looking for a new pair of mx pants... I HATE having my pants up over my belly button, but I like having true MX style (not over boot) pants with a tuck in jersey. I am looking for a pair of MX pants that are lower rising. My problem is I want all the articulation of my legs lol. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

My only suggestion is to either go try them all on in a shop or to go on RMATV.com and read the reviews for the pants and hope someone mentions the rise.

I don't know of any pants like that off the top of my head.

I don't like the high fit either, I went with a size bigger and they fit lower. The only problem might be that they get pulled down a little on acceleration when the 450 is angry. But i think the same would happen in a low rise design :p

I went a size bigger than I normally wear and don't have that problem anymore.

Tryin' to show off your pubes to all of the other dudes at the track?

I wasn't thinking that, but it makes sense. Seriously, I have never had a problem with most riding pants other than they're a PITA to get off after a wet-weather trail ride. For off-road, I wear over the boot enduro pants.

:p:lol::cry:

the thor core pants sit pretty low on me at least. plenty of knee articulation too.

I liked my last riding pants, Thor Cor3 pants. I bought some Oneal Prodigy's online (didn't get to try them on) and I don't like them 'cause I'm fat and my big ass doesn't fit in the space Oneal allocated for it. I have a relatively small waistline compaired to said ass and the Thor Cor3 pants seemed to accomodate my gluteous maximous and I do mean maximous, well.