Anyone going to Corcoran??

Is anyone here going to the Corcoran Supercross series or any of their races? First one is Friday April 24th. I'll most likely be there with some friends (that is if they aren't girls about it and chicken out:lame: )

Is anyone here going to the Corcoran Supercross series or any of their races? First one is Friday April 24th. I'll most likely be there with some friends (that is if they aren't girls about it and chicken out:lame: )

I am thinking about it...IF MY SUSPENSION COMES BACK...!!!

Ha, did you send it in for a re-valve or what? Did you race there at all last fall?

Ha, did you send it in for a re-valve or what? Did you race there at all last fall?

Re-valve and No.

I am thinking about heading out there friday for an early season race, given the weather. I talked to the guy who runs it and he said they may not have the series this year if the turnout is little the first couple races with the new small bike ban.

Illl be there with Kawibunga

Anyone have a link to their site?

don't they have a weird starting gate... with the gate dropping and the stoplight system as well?

Yeah, how are the starts? I haven't been there, but work really close. Is there a gate or the 'ole rubber band LOL

Yeah, how are the starts? I haven't been there, but work really close. Is there a gate or the 'ole rubber band LOL

been there to watch a few races... didn't pay close attention to the starts, but remember there being a "traffic" stop light going red, yellow, than green. not sure if there is a gate.

Yes, there is a gate. The red is 2 minutes, yellow is 30 seconds, green is 5 seconds or less. They sometimes have double-drops if the classes are big.

PM me if you need a bike or boingers. If I'm home I have two YZs. One has stock the other has B-Line. I live near Corcoran (in Delano).

I generally don't race moto. But I can pit tootsie if I'm not doing something else.

No one else on here is goin'? I'll be out there on my one-two-five!

PM me if you need a bike or boingers.

Spare suspension for my 06 CRF450R ?

The YZ 250 sounds enticing, but a pretty tough first race since I have become very comfortable on my CRF.

I rode Jordan's YZ250 last year at Kellogg. I thought I would have an easy time re-adapting to the 2 stroke, and was very shocked. It was not like "Coming Home..."

If I had more saddle time, I would have done better.

Hopefully, my suspension WILL be back.

I informed the suspension guy to just send my stuff back on Monday, regardless of the condition >> send me a box of parts if need be, and I will reassemble my suspension...

I rode Jordan's YZ250 last year at Kellogg. I thought I would have an easy time re-adapting to the 2 stroke, and was very shocked. It was not like "Coming Home..."

That was when mine was set up all retarded though. Now that its tuned up and set up, you could adapt to it much easier. My speed nearly doubled after I got it set up good and rebuilt the suspension.

That was when mine was set up all retarded though. Now that its tuned up and set up, you could adapt to it much easier. My speed nearly doubled after I got it set up good and rebuilt the suspension.

Jordan, your suspension was real tough on my aging and decaying body...:lol:

But it was still me...

I would like to have a second go on your YZ this coming weekend !:p

Jordan, your suspension was real tough on my aging and decaying body...:lol:

But it was still me...

I would like to have a second go on your YZ this coming weekend !:cry:

:p:lol: What class would you be racing if you go?

:p:lol: What class would you be racing if you go?

What are my options?

D23 I am in the 45+ C by eligibility.

I don't know what Corcoran will offer me.

Jordan, your suspension was real tough of my aging and decaying body...:p

It was hard on me even, back then. Now its plush, smooth, and balanced.