Southwest PA people

Southwest PA people anyone near Johnstown? I just moved here and sick of driving all the way to my parents to ride every weekend. Looking for someone to meet up with and hit the trails.

Me and two other guys are going to ride outside of Altoona on Friday morning. We have a 7 mile loop that is mostly single track. Your welcome to come:ride:

+1 :p oh, I'm one of the other guys btw :lol:

What time you guys heading out? I just moved here from new york so im not too good with the area yet. lol

We’re gonna head out at about 9am and be back no later than 2pm. We ride right out of Milk’s back yard to get to the trail. If your not familiar with the area I could meet you in Altoona and show you how to get to Milk’s. The trail is freshly cut at the end of winter. We need some extra wheels to break it in.:p

i live in salisbury pa. im below johnstown, about 1 hour drive from johnstown, kinda close, let me know if any of yous want to ride since ur pretty close. anyone here been to mountain ridge riding resort?

I live in J-town. lol. Always game to meet some new people to ride with

Is anyone able to make it out to Altoona for a ride tomorrow morning?

What area exactly are you from? We usually ride every Sunday around my buddies house... All fairly tight single track with a good variety of hills, logs, rocks, etc... Good, technical, fun stuff. We're just south of Pittsburgh.

Anyone else in the area ride on the weekends? I wouldn't mind meeting up with someone as I'm usually pretty desperate for people to ride with.

Hey Kawasakimx8.Just received an e-mail news letter from Mountainridge. They are closed for the 2009 season. They are installing 36 windmills. Will be open next season

What area exactly are you from? We usually ride every Sunday around my buddies house... All fairly tight single track with a good variety of hills, logs, rocks, etc... Good, technical, fun stuff. We're just south of Pittsburgh.

Anyone else in the area ride on the weekends? I wouldn't mind meeting up with someone as I'm usually pretty desperate for people to ride with.

me and brokenstrings are in altoona, i'm technically in bellwood but altoona is more popluar:rolleyes: we ride behind my place though. but for arguments sake we'll just say altoona :p

I am out on 160 towards central city, but have a windber address....

And right now i ride in connellsville cause thats where my parents live

I live in J-town. lol. Always game to meet some new people to ride with

where in j-town do you live?

I live south of Pittsburgh as well, we should try hook sometime, I actually just went riding yesterday after work, I live in Houston and there are some decent trails right here from the house.

Just west of Somerset here. There's a group of us here that were Mountain Ridge faithfulls...now looking for other local options...

Figured that I'd post in here. I'm in Vintondale (just west of Ebensburg). Always looking for somewhere new to ride.

OK already, Someone name a time and a place and put together a ride! :banghead:

I live south of Pittsburgh as well, we should try hook sometime, I actually just went riding yesterday after work, I live in Houston and there are some decent trails right here from the house.

I'm here in houston/north strabane area behind the meadows race track. I'm going to wellsville ohio tomorrow. we should put a ride together some time.

+1 :banghead:

x2:ride: