Southwest PA people

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We’re gonna head out at about 9am and be back no later than 2pm. We ride right out of Milk’s back yard to get to the trail. If your not familiar with the area I could meet you in Altoona and show you how to get to Milk’s. The trail is freshly cut at the end of winter. We need some extra wheels to break it in.?

What area exactly are you from? We usually ride every Sunday around my buddies house... All fairly tight single track with a good variety of hills, logs, rocks, etc... Good, technical, fun stuff. We're just south of Pittsburgh.

Anyone else in the area ride on the weekends? I wouldn't mind meeting up with someone as I'm usually pretty desperate for people to ride with.

What area exactly are you from? We usually ride every Sunday around my buddies house... All fairly tight single track with a good variety of hills, logs, rocks, etc... Good, technical, fun stuff. We're just south of Pittsburgh.

Anyone else in the area ride on the weekends? I wouldn't mind meeting up with someone as I'm usually pretty desperate for people to ride with.

me and brokenstrings are in altoona, i'm technically in bellwood but altoona is more popluar:rolleyes: we ride behind my place though. but for arguments sake we'll just say altoona ?

I live south of Pittsburgh as well, we should try hook sometime, I actually just went riding yesterday after work, I live in Houston and there are some decent trails right here from the house.

I live south of Pittsburgh as well, we should try hook sometime, I actually just went riding yesterday after work, I live in Houston and there are some decent trails right here from the house.

I'm here in houston/north strabane area behind the meadows race track. I'm going to wellsville ohio tomorrow. we should put a ride together some time.