Pipes With Most Hp Dyno's To Prove It

Im looking to buy a new EXHAUST SYSTEM for my 06 crf450r, (i hate to bring it up) when i had an 06 trx450r i did hours, days, and weeks of research to try and find what pipe would open up the trx450 the most with PROOF from DYNOS....

the DASA is what i went with next in line would have been the sparks.....

I want to avoid the research so what EXHUAT SYSTEM puts out the most HP for the CRF450R no matter the price..........

if you want HP, get a cam and port the head. More power than an exhaust system.

If you read a lot of post here, the MRD stuff is top notch. Call dave and talk to him about it.

DEF. i would do that im not trying to go that far into it yet i just wanted the best pipe on the market......... with most hp

Pretty much everyone on here is going to say MRD, but no one will post dynos because I guess FMF, PC....will get their feelings hurt, since MRD is the best for HP gains? LOL

I read a lot of reviews and from what I read for later CRF's the white bros is really good. Plus, honda's race team used them.

Most HP is not the fastest by any means. Often times bottom end performance is sacraficed which can result in slower lap times.

BTW Rage has the most HP for the trx with about .5 hp more than the Dasa, then comes the Rossier , then Sparks.

REALLY!!! wish i would have bought a rage then (o' well)

with that said you sond like you know what your talking about what pipe would you recommend for overall performance.....????

MRD... I am guessing if you are looking for most HP you are not necessarily riding MX....Top End max hp.

Call MRD, tell them what you need it for and where in the RPM and they will tell you how.

no i do ride mx just trying to get best bang for my buck....... so what would be the ideal mx pipe then???? maybe a couple of good ones????

i really like my MRD. the quality, sound, warranty and price make it, in my opinion, the best pipe out there. when you say best pipe overall, are you looking for peak horsepower numbers, a nice power curve, or an increase in all around power?

you mentioned getting the most "bang for your buck", and out of all the pipes ive seen out there, the MRD systems are by far the best for fitting that requirement.

I would get the MRD system, then with the money you save, send your head out to get a nice port job. then hang on.

just throwin my 2 cents in the mix.

If you want most HP no matter the price, call Mitch Payton to get a custom made pipe. He makes a damn good pipe. When he doesn't return your call or tells you he doesn't make custom pipes for the public, call Dave at MRD. That's all he does, and you'll save some coin for packing and ear plugs.

putting a good exhaust is so much easier . to put the pipe on for a horsepower gain you dont have to be a mechanic to do it changeing cams and doing head work cost more and you have to know what you are doing. you can get more hp that way but you will still have to buy the pipe all you need is 20 minutes and little knowhow to put the pipe on.

MRD and maybe a little jetting

If you want most HP no matter the price, call Mitch Payton to get a custom made pipe. He makes a damn good pipe. When he doesn't return your call or tells you he doesn't make custom pipes for the public, call Dave at MRD. That's all he does, and you'll save some coin for packing and ear plugs.

That's cool of MRD to do that, but just because other mfg's make pipes that are non-custom does not mean they suck. Dyno numbers would settle this, but for some crazy reason people will not show dynos for MRD, DR. D, PC White Bros....I don't get that at all. I can not careless about people's feelings getting hurt if his or her pipe does not perform the best.

This board is like the mob for MRD!!!

no i do ride mx just trying to get best bang for my buck....... so what would be the ideal mx pipe then???? maybe a couple of good ones????

Like I said it all depends. Even though I can get an about 1hp extrawith the Dasa I turn faster times for a longer period of time on the Rossier since it has a smoother power delivery that pulls stronger out of the corners. I could get more HP by going with oversized valves, more aggressive cam, and a crf ignition but traction and bottom end would be scraficed and ultimately have negative results. Glen Helen and Hangtown are the only places I can think of in Cali where I would want those extra mods but evrywhere else Im more concerned about smooth linear power. Ideally I am waiting for Ron to develop a pipe and put an engine package together for me. He too believes that smooth power will result in faster lap times.