D606 directional???

I got some new D606`s today,i see that the front is directional but see no arrow on the rear tire,am i right assuming it`s not a directional tire,it doesn`t look like a directional tire..the Deathwings are going in the garbage finally.thanks

B

yeah i think ur right, never noticed any pattern or arrows on rear, i have a new front to put on and have to buy a new rear like tomorrow PROLLY

yeah i think ur right, never noticed any pattern or arrows on rear, i have a new front to put on and have to buy a new rear like tomorrow PROLLY

Cool ,thanks Denn10

B

FWIW, I've worn the same rear D606 both ways, with no problems.

Friends don't let friends buy 606's for XRR's!!!:p

What? No on the 606? That is about the only thing I have found that will put the power down around here.

Oh and +1 to the non-directional rear.

+2 on 606s. If you ride mostly street there are better choices. If you ride only off road there are better tires. If you honestly ride both about equally, they are an excellent choice.

These answers are typical for "L" riders but, Denn10 has just come out of the closet and got a "Real" dirt bike and some of the old ways are just hard to break. Denn you don't need the 606 anymore:lol: you can walk now:ride:

shoot, i ride about 15 miles a day on the street and i want some 606s seems like a pretty solid tire with from what i hear a good reputation from those who have previously owned

606 works great for me too, rapid wear is the only complaint I have, or the only reason to try anything else.

Rear is bi-directional I agree.

Gents,

I'm running the stock tires on my 2007 XR650L. I'd like to get a bigger front and rear tire, what size do you recommend?