trail vid

nice trails,pretty fast. thats what I like. What camera did you use? came out nice:thumbsup:

Did you seriously ride with James Stewart? :p

go pro wide.... thanks

my buddy is an a$$ he calls himself the purtarican james bubba stewart.. so i had to make fun of him

Cool. Looks like an awesome place.

PANTERA...love em, goo tunes, what sound setting did you have the cam on i have one too and my 505 ktm with aftermarket pipe and spark arrestor and db killer removed can bearly be heard, top vid champ

nice, what bike you riding?

Now I Want To Go Home Sick To Ride Thanks Alot Lol Sweet Trails

I miss those wide open trails

Excellent video. I love the area you are riding in.... I think you cut away too much of the video! I would have made it into 3 files instead of 1. Good job!!!

Gas for you!!!

next time i will make it into a few differnt files.. so u can see all of the trail... so far i have about 20-25 miles of single track done takes about 40 minutes.. my goal is to have a 40 mile trail..

next time i will make it into a few differnt files.. so u can see all of the trail... so far i have about 20-25 miles of single track done takes about 40 minutes.. my goal is to have a 40 mile trail..

If you quit BSing maybe we could make some more trail! :lol:

:cry: Nick is probobly kneeling...praying next to his YZ hoping he'll keep up with us. HaHaaaa! :p

Can you show me a pic of how the cam is mounted? Just got one myself and I like how you can see the bike all the time in your vid. Thanks, Jason.

raw vid of the 1st section...

yes Nick is gunna cry.. i had to stop 4 times so he could catch up... hes a kid.. us old guys gunna put a whooping on him.. he will prolly come up with some excuse that he cant ride sat now.. haha

section 2.. not ready yet... but will be soon..

it says its unavailable?