What's currently "the best" 250F Model out there?

Just curious.

They are all so even for the last couple years, you really can just pick a color and go with it.

MXA like the Honda this year.

Personal is YZ250F!~! Wooot!!

KXF hands down!

They are all so even for the last couple years, you really can just pick a color and go with it.

+1

unless youre seriously racing you wont even notice the difference.

starting a thread like this is only gonna start a argument or two. youre gonna get ten votes for every bike out there.

I vote for honda.

next guy says suzuki.

next guy says kawi.

next ktm.

and before you know it youre back at square 1. with no definite as to what the best bike is.

pick a color and go. its not the bike its the rider.

or learn more about the bike youre interested in... you may not like some things about one bike and like more about others.(ie: honda having 2 oil compartments VS yamahas 1. showa vs kyb suspension on some stock bikes)

Well since we can all agree green bikes look the best then he might as well get the KXF. :p

kxf...

CRF!

any honda 250f ofcourse!

I would say for reliability go with the Yamaha, but if you want a bike that hauls the CRF is amazing, i have friends that have a YZF and KXF 250's and they love my bike better than theirs and mine is two years older.

But it is all personal preference for a bike their basically the same now besides honda has duals.

CRF here.......

Kxf..................