OK these girls blew me away!

Okay this is a load of shit and a waste of space on the server the forums are for things having to do with motor sports, and your putting this bullshit on here that is a waste of time and money all it does is take funds away from other parts of schools funding to dress up a bunch of dirty sluts that will sleep with the next guy they see just to make them look cool. Even though there just a giant slut with a bunch of insecurities about how many guys she has screwed compared to the other girls on the "squad".

?

WOW!!!! That was pretty cool! Thanks for sharing mothermac. I can't wait to show my daughter tomorrow.

As for you kingtrigunz if you can't post anything nice then don't post at all. This is the Ladies forum where we can post whatever we like. It doesn't always have to be dirtbike related.?

I don't give a shit if it's a ladies forum its part of a forum for motor sports and and i never specified dirtbikes so go shove a big ol 2x4 up your ass and get off that little bitch of a bike with you on it, it probably tops out at 10m/hr.

wow, sorry to be trolling around in the thumpettes but this dude needs to roll out!!!

yeah i am passing some out as well i don't see why he has to be like that i mean i guess he thinks what he has to say is important or something

next time u wanna post something just remember that it is a waste of space and money

wow, sorry to be trolling around in the thumpettes but this dude needs to roll out!!!
Oh yeah & on this forum there is a thing called reputation (your little fuel gauge off to the side) You just recieved BAD gas ?

kingtrigunz

Won't being seeing you around, I am sure!

I wonder how many hrs of practice those girls put in? Definitely talented and demonstarte tons of athletic ability. Cool video!

[quote=jakeblues;

I wonder how many hrs of practice those girls put in? Definitely talented and demonstarte tons of athletic ability. Cool video!

That's exactly what I was thinking. They had everything down perfect. If I tried anything like that I would have the jump rope wrapped around my neck.?

Wow how did he get a bug up his butt then delete all his posts? That's not a very stand up kinda thing to do!

Thanks guys and gals for all your nice comments after I appreciate it!

Because the admin/moderator took care of it.....reposting his words is IMO not worth the time & space, and waste of fresh air.....

Because the admin/moderator took care of it.....reposting his words is IMO not worth the time & space, and waste of fresh air.....

Kudos Ud Luz thank you

those girls are 4th-8th grade

My little girl is a 3rd grader & I thought lots of moms would enjoy the practice and precision of this team. True athletes and performers

So thanks all you guys and gals

Kudos Ud Luz thank you

those girls are 4th-8th grade and using the word slut for them is just offensive

My little girl is a 3rd grader & I thought lots of moms would enjoy the practice and precision of this team. True athletes and performers

So thanks all you guys and gals

what no love for the dads??

some people ma enjoy this

? very cool