A mean trick played on me 2day

I was in the bank today for about 30 minutes and when I came out there was about a pint of liquid under my bike I checked it and it was oil and clean I just changed my oil Saturday so I looked all over for leaks! found a dry engine with no leak got home and let it sat and still no leak! later this afternoon some friends laughing told me they poured it there!

Bad joke!

Ya, that is a kind of a bad joke. Kinda funny buy bad. You can "what if" about everything but what if you not paying attention and rode off. You turn onto the busy street and all that oil that is now on your tire(s) dumps you in the middle of the street and you get run over.

I know, it's out there but....

If they were really mean they would have wiped some under the engine case along the case split. Or poured it in a random gap and let some dribble down to the ground. You would have been messing with it for way longer. ?

That is pretty funny though.

We did this for ages to a mate when ever he rode his classic Triumph to work, just a little bit each time, told him about it when he was going to pull it apart and reseal everything, he still laughs about it, Rhys.

Made me laugh.

Yes, payback is a bitch. Yes, these things tend to escalate. Just be careful it doesn't go to far. It would suck to let it get to the point of loosing a friendship.

We did this for ages to a mate when ever he rode his classic Triumph to work, just a little bit each time, told him about it when he was going to pull it apart and reseal everything, he still laughs about it, Rhys.

Didn't this guy wonder why it only leaked when he parked at work?

A buddy named his female chow payback.

Talking about mean tricks, a work mate cable tied about 50 heavy duty zip ties onto a work mates prop shaft. It made a hell of a racket inside his 4WD and he didn't have and side cutters to cut them off. He had to drive all the way home with the noise. Initially he though his gearbox had gone.?

Talking about mean tricks, a work mate cable tied about 50 heavy duty zip ties onto a work mates prop shaft. It made a hell of a racket inside his 4WD and he didn't have and side cutters to cut them off. He had to drive all the way home with the noise. Initially he though his gearbox had gone.?

A classic!

I like this how about just one of the 12-14 inch ones.

Is prop shaft what yall call a drive shaft. over here a prop shaft is on a boat motor .

I like this how about just one of the 12-14 inch ones.

Is prop shaft what yall call a drive shaft. over here a prop shaft is on a boat motor .

At first when I heard the story I thought they used just one zip tie, but no they used the whole packet put on in a spiral.??

Prop shaft/drive shaft same shit, I use both terms.??

I was in the bank today for about 30 minutes and when I came out there was about a pint of liquid under my bike I checked it and it was oil and clean I just changed my oil Saturday so I looked all over for leaks! found a dry engine with no leak got home and let it sat and still no leak! later this afternoon some friends laughing told me they poured it there!

Bad joke!

Your friends must have some experience with Harleys...they know about oil leaks.

How to get even.

A couple of pieces of this 00001548.jpg and a hilti gun should do the trick.Thread a piece through each wheel and nail it down to the pavement on either side.

This may also be a decent way to prevent theft.

You can go one better on this one. Right when the light turns green, reach over and pull the key out of your friend's bike, drop it on the ground, take off and enjoy the yelling as he scrambles to pick it up and get going again. Obviously you don't do that one when there is any other traffic around.

That's funny!

Worst Ive done is hit the kill switch on my friend's bike at a light.

Haha! We did the exact same joke to a friend of ours who is beyond mechanically challeneged. He can't even change his own oil, but he's a good guy. So we put a huge zip tie on his drive shaft. He ends up driving to work, he is a grocery store manager, and it is DUMPING rain out. He is pulled over on the main road, can't figure out what is going on, looking under his car, and ended up going to work soaked.

We told him when we got home and he was a pretty good sport about it. Of course we got him drunk for making us laugh. ?

lol...the zip tie is a classic! we duct taped three lead fishing lure weights to our buddies drive shaft... on his two week old dodge. he kept saying how nice it was and such, so after we taped it on, he was leaving the shop to go get a coffee i asked to go with him, you know check out what all the fuss was about. SOOOO funny. we got up to about 80km/h and it started vibin REAL bad. im like oh man this is a bute! brand new and it already has to go in! he was stunned and was like " man it didnt do this this mornin!" so we get back to the shop...he drops me off and says he is going to "run home for a minute". well, does he not take it to the dealership B4 we got to tell him what we did! he came back an hour later ready to kill!!! he was sooo pissed. he laughs about it now...but i could barely sleep that night gigglin my head off thinking about the convo he must of had with the dealership! i still laugh thinking about it...