03 kx125 roller

is the bottom roller on an 03 kx125 40mm?

Uhh... what do you mean by bottom roller?

Chain roller. :p

Oohhh... lol

Well in that case... 40mm is huge lol, almost fork tube size..

Pretty sure they are 32/34 mm --

I just replaced them on my 03 KX250 -- the rollers are the same part number on 125 vs 250.

Moose Racing part number M795-00 - $14.95 here at Thumpertalk.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 2strokesnpowerstrokes
      Hi y’all so I have a 2000 kx 250 that I bought about two weeks ago. Everything is good on the bike except I bought it without a kickstarter lever so I have to bump start it to start the bike. Runs good when bump started. Anyways I have ordered two kick starter levers now and they both have not fit. The first one was off a 1996 kx250, the second was off a 2000 kx250. Both of them do not fit, they are to small to slip onto the kick starter shaft. I’m confused to what is going on and why neither have fit especially the one for a 2000 kx250. My vin, air box, and cylinder numbers state that the bike is a 2000 kx250. However I cannot figure out what year my motor is, every forum I’ve looked up skips my engine number. Please help y’all 
      Engine number: KX250LE022273
      Vin number: JKAKXMLC4YA017773
      Air box number: 1743
      Cylinder number: 1911
    • By DirtBikeHead
      1996 KX250 beautifully restored....
    • By Shawn658
      I am trying to find out if the water pumps for the KX250'S will interchange. Seems most parts from 96- 07 will. Can anybody help me out? My plan, put a Boyesen Supercooler for a "05" model on to my 99. Will this work? Any help is appreciated! Thanks

• By Daniel Wolfe
      So i know my way around a crab pretty well and i'm very familiar with them i just can't seem to get the kawi dialed in it seems to have this unging/erratic rev thing going on when i pull in the clutch and i slow down so i'm looking for the correct carb adjustment for the bike it didn't seem to do it when it was warm out but now that it's in the 30's forties it's doing it my elevation here in upstate ny is 295' it's been around upper 30's lower 40's but i'd like to tune it so it's ready for summer because i don't ride it much in the cold so i'd like to tune it so it would be best in 70-90 degree weather since that's pretty common around here So could someone please help me out I need to know what the fuel to air mixture is needle position and proper jetting thank you 
    • By Henry Nichols
      Okay guys, I have a 1997 kx250 frame and I wanna know(if even possible) if there are any 2 stroke engines besides the original that will Bolt onto the frame without any modifications.