is there any way to rise my bike

i ride mostly all woods i got a 2000 cr250 and my buddy has a cr125 and is sit's alot higher than mine im also 6'5 and it would feel better to me when my feet are not getting cought on stumps and stuff any ideas would be greatly appriacted:banana:

Is the bike bottoming out on you all the time how it handling has it have the stink bug feel or the chopper feel to it what do you ride high speedf or the slow tight windy stuff.

there things you can do to the bike but what do you want to rise the front or back what ae yo sags set at.

i ride mostly all woods i got a 2000 cr250 and my buddy has a cr125 and is sit's alot higher than mine im also 6'5 and it would feel better to me when my feet are not getting cought on stumps and stuff any ideas would be greatly appriacted:banana:

Get your suspension set up for your weight.

Bikes usually seem to be set up for a 160lb rider from the factory....

If your 6'5" you have to be heavier than that!!!

Get stiffer springs at the least, but you should get the valving redone for your type of riding.......

http://www.racetech.com/ has a real good calculator for spring rates

Put bigger wheels on it :p I'm 6'6" and I have a 91 cr250 that seems to sit way higher than my dad's 86 and 88. I can barely straddle it with both soles on the ground.

I agree with Kyron

I am 6'6" 255 lbs and I also have a 91 and a 01 CR 250 and the best mod I have ever done to my bikes was to get get the proper spring for my weight

It will make a world of difference and you will no longer feel like your rearend is a inch off of your back tire.