$200 to spend...ideas?

after working part time last year for a cpl of months, i got $200 to spend from tax returns, not alot but hey its something.

im thinking about getting a cr250 master cylinder...

Do I really need to answer this again.

Wild party? :p

But seriously, what don't you have?

Hooker-028.jpg
Hooker-028.jpg

:p I guess thats $200 you could put towards riding.

I know we make the mods sound like have to items, but in reality its just not true.

The cr master is a good mod, but the 200 could probably be better spent on keeping the bike in great condition. That great m/c is not so helpful if the chain and sprockets are clapped out.

back up air filters, grips, breaks, and some good oils and sprays, tools, tires, packing, safty gear.

back up air filters, grips, breaks, and some good oils and sprays, tools, tires, packing, safty gear.

All so true.

Hooker-028.jpg

Where can I order one of those? I might as well get a spare while I'm at it:banana:

Where can I order one of those? I might as well get a spare while I'm at it:banana:

cheeper than a girlfirend and lasts longer than a 4 stroke :p

Suspension over the other swag.:p

Suspension over the other swag.:p

You cant even get fork springs a shock springs for $200 let alone someone whos going to set it up correctly for ya

You cant even get fork springs a shock springs for $200 let alone someone whos going to set it up correctly for ya

Take a look around for used shock spring and fork springs for your weight...I picked up a set of Eibach's shipped from California for 80 bucks for my KTM...they are in excellent condition. Never know what someone has lying around.

a digital micrometer. keep things like your squish clerance correct. could save you money down the road!!! or a dial gauge for timing. anything to keep the bike running good!!!