2006 CRF150F Mods

Hey all,

im new to forum discussions and would like some help with my STOCK 2006 crf150f.

I heard from a few friends that taking out the baffle is a good mod with a stock bike so i did and noticed more torque.?

Now im wanting to maxx out my 150f and needs some tips and help with doing so.

If you know of good mods and parts it would be much appreciated,also if you know prices that will be great and preffably from Australia but ill still take advise from people in other countries.

Cheers.

do u have the product codes? and how much would i be spending?

I don't have the exact prices, but you're talking about $15 for jets, and maybe $20-$25 for an air filter. You should take out the snorkel piece from the top of the airbox when you do this. The bikes come with a really large chain that seems like way too much for such a low-powered bike...hence the reason for many to suggest switching to a smaller 428 chain. Many experts will say that a properly lubed O-ring or X-ring chain will produce very little drag once it's warmed up. If that's true, then there would be no real benefit for switching to a 428 chain in terms of drag - but it would be a little bit lighter. With the smooth powerband of these bikes, I don't think that the conversion will make as much of a difference as you might expect. Plus, the stock chain size makes it way stronger than needed - so the wear on it is minimal. Just some thoughts for you....

ok thanks i think i'll get these parts and install them sometime this week ?...also can you take ride with the baffle and snorkle out without rejetting the bike?

i heard the engine burns out very quick if u take these parts out without rejetting?

cheers

ok thanks i think i'll get these parts and install them sometime this week ?...also can you take ride with the baffle and snorkle out without rejetting the bike?

i heard the engine burns out very quick if u take these parts out without rejetting?

cheers

the engine will be get very hot and possibly overheat.

• 2 weeks later...