Hollister Hills Renz-Fenceline

When was that? Its looks soo nice up there! Im gonna have to go soon.

Saturday 4-11. The green won't last long now.

I love this trail. I think you are on SBR too right? Or is it another guy. I was just riding there saturday when we had the workday and it was PERFECT.

Oh BTW: Im Edb193l on SBR

Nice job on the Video.

What WSP disk are these songs on?

I love this trail. I think you are on SBR too right? Or is it another guy. I was just riding there saturday when we had the workday and it was PERFECT.

Oh BTW: Im Edb193l on SBR

Yup. I'm the guilty party. Thanks for donating your time.

Nice job on the Video.

What WSP disk are these songs on?

Jorma - Land Of Heroes - Dark Train

WSP - Til the medicine takes- Climb to safety

Thanks

how do you get to the renz side from the main entrance office. that was sweet. i completely forgot that was open.

It's above the TT track by the lower end of Rancho Road. Where is this "Fenceline" trail or what is its name?

http://www.ohv.parks.ca.gov/pages/1170/files/renz%20web.pdf

These trails are constantly being closed because of off trail riding. I'm not happy about their expectations, or actions, but I don't want to lose the trails either. Let the park know if you like them and that you don't want them closed.

http://www.ohv.parks.ca.gov/pages/1170/files/renz%20web.pdf

These trails are constantly being closed because of off trail riding. I'm not happy about their expectations, or actions, but I don't want to lose the trails either. Let the park know if you like them and that you don't want them closed.

thanks GW. that is a shame that people are going off the trail. seems like that place is brand new. i see on the map that it is directional also. thats great. do they shut it down during heavy rain? thanks for the map. gas for you.

thanks GW. that is a shame that people are going off the trail. seems like that place is brand new. i see on the map that it is directional also. thats great. do they shut it down during heavy rain? thanks for the map. gas for you.

When it rains it gets shut down until it's pretty much dry. It can take a week for it to reopen without new rain.

time to check the calender. gotta check that area out. thanks.