MHM MX,Brooksville,FL.

This is an invite to all to come ride one of the newest practice tracks in central Florida!! We will be open this Sunday,no quads........p m me for directions....check out pics in the video & pics section here on TT !! :p

We should be out there this weekend!

GREAT!! See you there!!

grrrr...no go for us Tampa guys this weekend. One of us got a new bike and another got a 7x14 enclosed trailer for the gang. Spending the weekend tooling and tweaking. Hopefully you'll be riding next Sunday!

That's cool,look forward to meeting you guys next wknd. then!!

Had a nice turn out last Sunday,everybody thought the track was awesome..The weather looks good for next Sunday..p m me if you need directions.....

Will be there again this Sunday for sure! Had a great time last weekend.

I'll be there gooning it up, havent been on the big bike in about a month. :/

See you all out there

I had a great time riding out there,thanks for having us,hope to be out there again real soon.

GREAT!! See everybody Sunday...I'll fire up the grill around noon,if you have dogs or burgers you want cooked,bring em' !!

We can't go this weekend, but...

you ARE a doll!

woot woot, picked up a trailer tonight so after some croom doom riding with the girlfriend we will be out there so again dont kick the guy with the white quad out(its not coming off the trailer)...hehe. See you all out there. Keegan804

LOL!! O.K. that's fine,see you Sunday!!

sorry i didnt make it out there today. I was whipped after croom and just went home :/

We'll be out on Sunday,hope everyone can make it.....Weather looks good!!! See you there!!!

I am thinking of coming out there one day, your track just looks awesome and that step up just remembers me of the tracks back home in Germany and also the elevation changes!!! :excuseme:

You are more than welcome to come out,we will be there by 10 a.m.Sunday.....p m me for directions.......:excuseme:

I am thinking of coming out there one day, your track just looks awesome and that step up just remembers me of the tracks back home in Germany and also the elevation changes!!! :smirk:

I am going to try and make it out.Can you send me directions please.

Its a great track very fun with alot of nice terrian and the step up in the pics dont do it justice also they have a step down that looks like that step up only you go down it NUTS! Great place.

With the rain this week,track should be dust free!!!! Lemme know if you plan on coming out Sunday!! Last week,poor Jason put down 10 loads of water,and it did'nt seem to make a big difference!! I don't think it will be an issue this week......